PGP: Lookin' for a Sugar Daddy to buy our Uber Boxes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, that was the biggest revelation on the disc of b-sides. I think in the back of my head I knew that Down All the Days was an early version of Numb, but I'd forgotten about it.

That was awesome.

I couldn't hear Heaven and Hell very well because co-worker decided to unbrood and be chatty.

I know it's not a fave for most, but I love the outtakes version where Bono's calling orders. I'll have to listen to it on the way home.

Wait, I was wrong. One of the remixes was this

Even Better Than Real Think (V16 Exit Wound Remix) :doh:

Mine too! I just checked. HA!

Comet got her Uber set. I wonder if she can be coerced into scanning the book.....I want the pretteh everywhere I look.

Why am I all Dr. Seuss and rhyming everything?

NO.

(And on a related note, check out this wisdom from iTunes:

ABreview.jpg

:lol: Wait what? Numb is on AB?

:D

So I just wanted to post these here, my 2nd attempt at GIFs ,

bonogetsownedbyedgefest.gif

Maybe I still suck at this :giggle:

No, you DON'T suck at that. A GIF of my Bono-moment from this summer. Tell them what it was, Domo.... (and thank you SO MUCH!!!! So sweet of you to capture that, and I didn't even ask. :hugs: )

Oh... and... ACHTUNG-BABY -EDGE-TROUSERS -IN-A-BOX HAS ARRIVED AT MY HOUSE

This is going to be a long afternoon. My mom rocks for receiving the goods... WHEEE!

Same here!!! OMG the puzzle box is amaaaaazing... there's just too much pretty to drool over, if I retreat to my bunk with it I may never be seen again, so I dare not.
There's some cool pins too I wasn't expecting, like the star, car, babyface etc symbols.

And of course.... :shifty: lol

achtungyall11-2-2011.jpg

^ they are awesome. :drool:

So I just wanted to post these here, my 2nd attempt at GIFs ,

bonogetsownedbyedgefest.gif

bonopants.gif

How fast are they playing for you guys, Firefox seems to play them ridiculously fast!
And IE is not playing the bottom one.

Maybe I still suck at this :giggle:

I. LOVE. :love:

(and they are playing super hyper fast for me on Firefox :giggle:

Mine too! I just checked. HA!

Comet got her Uber set. I wonder if she can be coerced into scanning the book.....I want the pretteh everywhere I look.

Why am I all Dr. Seuss and rhyming everything?

:lol:

:hmm:

I will probably do some scanning later. I haven't listened to anything yet, as Chelsea has already disappeared with all the music. :angry::lol:

I didn't start listening until I got to work. I loaded everything on my computer than iPod.

Okay people - there is not, I repeat NOT a version of Mysterious Ways that I do not love. When I die, they all need to be played including all the different live incarnations of this amazing song.

I didn't start listening until I got to work. I loaded everything on my computer than iPod.

Okay people - there is not, I repeat NOT a version of Mysterious Ways that I do not love. When I die, they all need to be played including all the different live incarnations of this amazing song.

:applaud::applaud::applaud:

I'm so stoked about the automatic download link for the Uber set that I don't have to rip everything. Did the SD not have that?

Heh heh... SEXYYYY!

I wish they came with a pair of AB Edge pants. I'd wear those bitches around the house ALL DAY LONG.

:lmao:

I'd be afraid to leave you alone in the house with them though... :shifty:

THIS!!! :drool:

They actually look perfect to me. Weird. I'm on a PC running Firefox 5.0.1...

:reject: has no clue what version I have

I'm so stoked about the automatic download link for the Uber set that I don't have to rip everything. Did the SD not have that?

THAT!!! I had no idea. And has anyone said what that exclusive bonus content is yet? :ohmy::hmm:

Oh and Edgefest are you going to tell us what your Bono moment was? :cute: I feel like I heard before but I forget.

Bonus content?

Yeah the Uber set came with a card with a code on it that says:

Download your Baby! With this unique code, you can download Uber Deluxe Box Set contents and access digital-only bonus material.

huh except I don't get where to download it from. :huh:

I will probably do some scanning later. I haven't listened to anything yet, as Chelsea has already disappeared with all the music
. :angry::lol:

:giggle:

hi comet :hug:
I see you're rocking The Fly shades :applaud::applaud:

I wish they came with a pair of AB Edge pants. I'd wear those bitches around the house ALL DAY LONG.

I loooove those pants!!! :drool:

Oh and Edgefest are you going to tell us what your Bono moment was? :cute: I feel like I heard before but I forget.

Well you guys know about my flag?

248422_10150200205087671_577342670_7626231_1635498_n.jpg

That's the moment that Bono saw it in East Lansing that Domo giffed.

Here's the video - it's at 2:02.

U2 (1080HD) - Mysterious Ways - East Lansing - 2011-06-26 - Spartan Stadium - 360 Tour - YouTube

I'd be afraid to leave you alone in the house with them though... :shifty:

:reject: has no clue what version I have

Heh heh. INDEED.

To figure out your version of FF, just click "Help" at the top in the menu and go to "About Firefox"

I guess not? I did it while I watched TV so it was fine.

That's good... I kind of don't think it did anyway. But it looks pretty automated and low-stress. However, I'll be curious as to the bitrate - I hope it isn't sucky 128.

Oh, and PS. Here's some random Joshua Tree Edge and Bono SIMS that I made. Aww, look at them eating waffles. :heart:

1131171790_pSy6C-O.jpg

1131171865_BmoWt-O.jpg

1131171817_eQkwT-O.jpg

Yeah the Uber set came with a card with a code on it that says:

Download your Baby! With this unique code, you can download Uber Deluxe Box Set contents and access digital-only bonus material.

huh except I don't get where to download it from. :huh:

Wow that's sweet! Saves me having to rip all the discs. :D

Your moment is so cute Edgefest! :giggle: He cracks up! And cool you got U2 sims too.

:shifty: I had to delete the Sims from my laptop cause it was too big.. but my PopBono and 360Edge were doing pretty well. They didn't have an option for a handlebar moustache darn it.

:up:

No. :sad: I wanna know what the Über box digital bonuses are.

Well you guys know about my flag?

248422_10150200205087671_577342670_7626231_1635498_n.jpg

That's the moment that Bono saw it in East Lansing that Domo giffed.

Here's the video - it's at 2:02.

U2 (1080HD) - Mysterious Ways - East Lansing - 2011-06-26 - Spartan Stadium - 360 Tour - YouTube

That is awesome.

The only screenshots I have left from my old sims. :shifty:

bedge2.png

bedge8.png

:reject: Oh jeez these are really big.

Got this one too. :shifty: I swear I didn't do anything, it just happened! I was only making them BFFs...
2luqfzq.png

Back
Top Bottom