PGP: Lookin' for a Sugar Daddy to buy our Uber Boxes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no we don't have that store but there's a specialty liquor store...not too far from TCF stadium :flirt:...that has everything under the sun so they'll have this. But if that's the price then I'll wait and give it to him for a holiday gift instead of picking it up now! That's too much for me to buy him a bottle of vodka just cuz :der:

no we don't have that store but there's a specialty liquor store...not too far from TCF stadium :flirt:...that has everything under the sun so they'll have this. But if that's the price then I'll wait and give it to him for a holiday gift instead of picking it up now! That's too much for me to buy him a bottle of vodka just cuz :der:

Yeah $26 was a lot for a bottle of booze :lol: but I justified that $13 was for The Global Fund. :D

I LOVE vodka! :lol: Unfortunately it will probably be double the price here. Booze is SO much more expensive in Canada, sadly. :sigh: $25 is what I normally pay for the vodka I usually drink. :lol:

Yeah $26 was a lot for a bottle of booze :lol: but I justified that $13 was for The Global Fund. :D

:up:

I haven't bought anything product red in a long time but I like this bottle and my dad never buys vodka for himself, only asks for it for gifts, so I would be willing to spend that since half is donated.

So...one of my teachers apparently is secretly a romance novelist, and another one who's bald now was really attractive in the 90s.

*disturbed* *amused* *I don't even know*

GR every time I scroll down the page your little Bono sig makes me think you are using that pic of him with the red nose on. LOL. I need to find that pic now so I can see why my brain keeps doing this... there must be a similarity.

:up:

I haven't bought anything product red in a long time but I like this bottle and my dad never buys vodka for himself, only asks for it for gifts, so I would be willing to spend that since half is donated.

Oh, I'm a beer and wine gal. After that, I like rums. We're doing cider and rum since we have the plague.

Oh sqwee! I was looking through an old folder for that Bono pic and found this, I totally forgot my NLOTH purchase was also Product (RED). :D

NLOTHRED.jpg

JT is my least fave era for the guys, but this is pretty :love:

U2joshuatreegroupposebonovest.jpg

(sorry but I think Bono rocked the leather pants a bit better than Adam. :shifty: )

I don't like the JT hair so much. Gimme POP hair any day. :drool:
Maybe it's why i like him better JT in a ponytail. :hmm:

And VertiBono has a special place in my :heart: so i cannot hate on the hair.

See, I like the JT hair...that explains.

Red nose=Rudolph

Currently, it's Friday...wait...after midnight, so Saturday...so who needs sleep? I'm a-listening to Sex Pistols and reading band nonfic. :love:

Does anyone here have a Get Glue account?

I posted this in the news thread but I'll put it here too. :wave:

:hmm: Not sure if anyone here has a get glue account, but tomorrow if you check in during From the Sky Down you get a cool Larry sticker.

From The Sky Down Sticker on GetGlue

GetGluefrom_the_sky_down.png

Get Glue is just a free website where you can "check in" to just about anything and unlock stickers. Once you have accumulated 20 stickers they send them to you. Everything is free.

Was cycling this morning, sun shining and just a beautiful weather when suddenly a maple leaf size of Toronto splashed to my face and almost fell down cause couldnt see shit, i just yelled, fucking canadians

:lol::lol:

Aw, I appreciate JT Bono. Lovetown Bono....welllll.....

My least favorite era? VertiBono - as Gg and I call it.

Aw, here was Granny Bono ready to give you a hug an' more... :sad: I'll send him away then.

:mac: Back to my house for a nice haircut. Bzzzzzzzzzzzt go the clippers.

:sad: My boxset still isn't here yet. Why does the mailman always take ages when you want him to come by, and when I'm trying to sleep they ring my doorbell at 10am. :doh:

Hey , a woman has gotta do what a woman' s gotta do, if that means getting up at 10AM to receive Domokuns boxset, you just do it :wink:
I think I'll have to bring a shopper to take that box home.
And the Glasto special :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom