PGP: Lookin' for a Sugar Daddy to buy our Uber Boxes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So my drawing TA is hot as fuck. But he can't pronounce anything without some weird east coast y accent. He was talking about how he was sick a couple days ago and between aw that sucks responses I was laughing my ass off because he pronounced headache 'head-ick' :giggle:

SO THEN because for our assignment we were off drawing on our own, I made a little doodle of sick!TA pronouncing weirdly, and my friend next to me made the scariest drawing of him ever...and it was fun...

I just had the most delicious deliciousness ever...my dorm has very little food in the kitchen because I'm broke, so I made toast, put peanut butter on it, then chocolate chips, then made it a sandwich and the chocolate chips got all melty...:drool:

I love my college eating habits...I have definitely not lost weight in any way shape or form since college started...(not that I really give a crap about that stuff :| any extra pounds are all so apparently I never die of starvation, or if I ever have a kid they never die of starvation, or...something like that)

Yeah, we call it freshman fifteen here too...I dunno, I had a very slight food baby before college anyway and it doesn't look all that different now...maybe all the stairs cancelled out all the junk.

Back in PGP land :giggle: Love the obligatory Edge posts :heart: And omg the Bono GIFs :heart:
Went to see Three Musketeers with a good friend for old times sake :lol:
For the bad reviews it got , it was a hilariously great movie I though,

GG popped by this weekend to go shopping over here,
so busy busy.

domo-kun said:
Back in PGP land :giggle: Love the obligatory Edge posts :heart: And omg the Bono GIFs :heart:
Went to see Three Musketeers with a good friend for old times sake :lol:
For the bad reviews it got , it was a hilariously great movie I though,

GG popped by this weekend to go shopping over here,
so busy busy.

Aren't you guys watching FTSD?

Ms The Edge said:
"Adam Clayton was just on BBC Radio 6, mentioned possible next album w/Danger Mouse, and they'll probably be back in the studio at the start of the new year."

Acceptable.

I love you Adam. Now bound and gag your singer until you get back to the studio.

Well, at least with the binding. I'll find something to keep the mouth busy.

Caramel apple, my love?

UGH. I am way too sick to be at work today.

Back
Top Bottom