PGP: Look out, there are llamas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I played it to her on my iPod and she's like,"Oh yeahhh, I know them."
And I played her Vertigo and.....nothing. :crack:

Wait she knows BD but not Vertigo?!:| Now When I started listening to them like crazy other than just the radio, I mainly only new BD and all that was All you can leave Behind, and I knew Vertigo and what not. But most "youngins" that know U2 songs usually know Vertigo, at lest where I am.

I played it to her on my iPod and she's like,"Oh yeahhh, I know them."
And I played her Vertigo and.....nothing. :crack:

Oh dear.
JohnStewartUltimateFacepalm.gif

I don't even bother to let my friends listen to it anymore.
Everything I like is weird to them, they don't want to try anything new.
Tough I'm fully open to their music.

Me too, well we were at wal-mart a couple of hours ago and he handed me his stuff and goes, I have to set down, I was like are you ok? and goes, I don't know I'm dizzy, and he was sweating really badly. He has a heart condition along with disabetes and a few other things, so I worry. I offered to take him to the hospital, but he was like No, I don't wanna. Now he has been asleep for 2 hours, with his oxygen on.

It's called "Kingdom," as far as we know. :)

thatt' right!

:giggle: :D

oh VP i'm so tired and SOOOO happy!!!

got COBL YT on now

OH YOU'LL Love this!!!!

my sis had yo fly off early today ( for fun vs work)

we had seperate seats...
because everyone thing that happend she didn't know about THe CLAW the screen etc!!!

she catch a glimpse as wee headed towards her secttion....

oh science fiction stage
I walked i with her into her section......and she looks and goes "thats cute"

I saud

"wait till you see what this baby can do!!!"

I won't know till monday night or so what she thought of it all! :lol:

thatt' right!

:giggle: :D

oh VP i'm so tired and SOOOO happy!!!

got COBL YT on now

OH YOU'LL Love this!!!!

my sis had yo fly off early today ( for fun vs work)

we had seperate seats...
because everyone thing that happend she didn't know about THe CLAW the screen etc!!!

she catch a glimpse as wee headed towards her secttion....

oh science fiction stage
I walked i with her into her section......and she looks and goes "thats cute"

I saud

"wait till you see what this baby can do!!!"

I won't know till monday night or so what she thought of it all! :lol:

Oh wow, you didn't even get to talk to her after?? You must be going insane wondering what she thought of it!

Even my non-U2 fan sister saw the claw/screen/stage on the news and thought it was impressive!

SO glad you finally got to have the experience, I think we're all just thrilled for you. :hug:

I know you're tired, but what were some of your thoughts when you first saw them perform up close in GA? :) I can remember my first time (and, well, every time after that, lol) being completely in awe.

Me too, well we were at wal-mart a couple of hours ago and he handed me his stuff and goes, I have to set down, I was like are you ok? and goes, I don't know I'm dizzy, and he was sweating really badly. He has a heart condition along with disabetes and a few other things, so I worry. I offered to take him to the hospital, but he was like No, I don't wanna. Now he has been asleep for 2 hours, with his oxygen on.

I can imagine that worries and scares you.
Really thoughtful of you to keep an eye on him.
U2 fans are the most thoughtful people ever.
Even tough were wacky most of the time.

I just worry a lot about him. In March we had to take him to the hospital because he had a splitting aorta and the only way to fix it was surgery, but they couldn't do it because he had a quadtriple bypass when I was 16 after suffering an heart attack, and they say if something happens again, it's play be ear and hope nothing serouis happens. So get very nervous whenever he says I'm not feeling well, and the dizziness and sweating came on very sudden, it wasn't hot or anything and came with shortness of breath. My Dad is stubburn though he waits it out until the last minuate.

I can imagine that worries and scares you.
Really thoughtful of you to keep an eye on him.
U2 fans are the most thoughtful people ever.
Even tough were wacky most of the time.

Yes you guys are:hug: and yes a bet wacky too, but I think we all are in some way or form.:wink:

Daddy has been there for me all my life, it's thelest I can do.

Yeah, so stubborn, but he must be are scared to. But probably doesn't realise that its put allot more weight on your shoulders to. I hope He stays okay, and you take care of yourself to.:hug:

Could anyone tell me when U2 was gonna be on this TV show this weekend?
I vaguely picked that up , together with some rumours that they will be in the next Rolling Stone magazine to .

pshhh, wacky for life, peace :wink:

:giggle: Yeah, we can be wierd, I think. ;)
But we are extremely thoughtful people. :hug:
I hope your dad is feeling better Flower. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Weird doesn't even begin to describe it :wink:

Yeah, so stubborn, but he must be are scared to. But probably doesn't realise that its put allot more weight on your shoulders to. I hope He stays okay, and you take care of yourself to.:hug:

Could anyone tell me when U2 was gonna be on this TV show this weekend?
I vaguely picked that up , together with some rumours that they will be in the next Rolling Stone magazine to .

They're gonna be on Saturday Night Live tomorrow night.

Oh. :ohmy: I hope so. Cuz then I can :drool: over it and my best friend, who hates them, can do whatever she likes with it! :lmao:
She'll probably draw on it. Like we did with the Jonas Brother one. :shifty: haha it was epic.

Saturday Night Live tomorrow night!! :hyper: I know what songs were soundchecked! :D

Oh wow, you didn't even get to talk to her after?? You must be going insane wondering what she thought of it!

Even my non-U2 fan sister saw the claw/screen/stage on the news and thought it was impressive!

SO glad you finally got to have the experience, I think we're all just thrilled for you. :hug:

I know you're tired, but what were some of your thoughts when you first saw them perform up close in GA? :) I can remember my first time (and, well, every time after that, lol) being completely in awe.

:hug:

I just have to get outta here in a frw

AS I ran for and ot my place at the rail outseide

I was stunned, i almost started to cry...then i jst kept laughing on 7 off for amazed joy....

while they sort of semi-speed by....

I gues it looked the walked Slower to me...:lol: seeing the vids from adistance the POV of the vids

i was stunned

here I AM!!!!!!

they were in their

transformed "Rock SHaman" state ...

b/c i have been as close even closer to them MEETing them

so it was a funny duality of tranformation

it was wonderful!!! amazing!!!

much more to come.......

as wild might say! :lol:

:heart:

they were in their

transformed "Rock SHaman" state ...

b/c i have been as close even closer to them MEETing them

so it was a funny duality of tranformation

it was wonderful!!! amazing!!!

It's funny you put it like that, I was just thinking about my experiences while waiting for your post, and I met Bono (and the rest of them, minus Adam) the night before my first GA, and it was kind of strange in a cool way, reconciling the humble, genuinely nice, and sort of ordinary guy I'd chatted with the night before and the Rock God that was standing in front of me on stage. :memories: Even now, I think I sort of separate the person and the performer in my mind.

Thanks for sharing, and I look forward to reading the rest! :hug: :heart:

Thanks for the info Girls:D I Can't see tomorrows episode because I live in EU of course.
But I'm sure PLEBA will manage to share it.
And I really hope that the RS cover will be a full band shot. So I can buy it and drool over it.

Hello Flybabe!!:wave:

Back
Top Bottom