PGP: Look out, there are llamas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wild, did you see this? :shifty:

The main reason for the realease of these dates and early on-sales is to gauge the demand and whether multiple shows in certain locations will be required, which may affect other posible dates. Logisitical issues are currently being worked out with regard to UK dates. Ideally, a northern/middle england location such as Manchester would've been preferred but at that time of year Old Trafford and City of Manchester stadiums are unavailable due to Man Utd and Man City football requirements. A Leeds date is still being mulled over. The one definite UK date to be added is a return to the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff where the tour DVD will be filmed. The band believe the acoustics and atmosphere generated in Cardiff are unrivalled.

I'm just opening YT for NY/NJ!!! :hyper::heart::hyper::drool::drool::drool:

I'm SO HAPPY i got to see the show in both modes.....

the GA close-up AND the full majestic of seeing The Claw in action in full from further away.....!!!
BOTH as direct experiences and with The Photography!!!!

IN FACT.......... :lol:
I think I was JUST AROUND in the same <bird's eye> section
top tier as I was for Zoo-TV (and GS, too):
a few rows below the top row about 3/4's of the way back!!! :lol::lol:

and THAT made it SO EXTRA EXCITING
to hear AB's Mysterious Ways, Stay, Ultraviolet, and UTEOTW again THERE !!!!!

The song after Space Oddity? If so, that's U2. :) Hopefully it'll be on SoA.

It's in the 2010 tour leg thread.

:ohmy:
OMG! OH--- WOW!!!!!!!!!

how in the hell did I get that other idea?

I must of somehow mixed up something i was reading earlier on in the tour year :huh::lol:

oh, mannn IF THAT'S the kind of quality SOA
is gonna be ( with all the variations, differences etc....

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg
"gasp"near :faint:

what can I HOCK for 2010 ?????? :shifty::shifty::shifty:

I think for me...
that NLOTH is a few hair's breath below AB (my ultra fav)

and sometimes equal....
ESP NOW Hearing it LIVE on all the YT vids
and even further now>>>>> live in-person for myself !

somebody hand me a cigarette! :lol::drool::lol:

:ohmy:
OMG! OH--- WOW!!!!!!!!!

how in the hell did I get that other idea?

I must of somehow mixed up something i was reading earlier on in the tour year :huh::lol:

Earlier in the year there was speculation that it was Gavin, but it's since come out that it's U2, something that was left over and intended for SoA. They were apparently keeping it on the down low for a while, to gauge reaction to it.

Earlier in the year there was speculation that it was Gavin, but it's since come out that it's U2, something that was left over and intended for SoA. They were apparently keeping it on the down low for a while, to gauge reaction to it.

Yeah, that was partly my fault. Gavin twittered that Kingdom was coming, soon. Most of us jumped to conclusion and thought it was a collaboration between Gav and U2.

I think I'm going to take my chances and not get a U2.com membership. It's $40 or $50 extra dollars I can put towards an actual ticket. :lol:

that was certainly part of my delima!!!

Ans since my sis is NOT a super fanof U2 as she is of Bruce---

i didn't bother trying to talk her into spliting a
memebership THIS time for NOLOTH!!!

:shifty::shifty::shifty:

I am somehow HOPING :lol::lol::lol:, but NOT expecting
tha somehow the *GLORIOUNESS* of THIS Tour will nudge her in THAT direction!!! :hyper:

I am, however, not holding my breath about that possibilty! :lol:

Fraid I gotta go, kitty's demanding attention and I should go to bed anyway.

:wave: Twas nice seeing you ladies again, till tomorrow!

Kingdom :heart:

If they don't play Foxboro, I don't know if I can travel. We're saving up for Paris. But if they play Toronto, Montreal, or another city where I could split the costs of a hotel with any of you, I will try. :)

If they don't play Foxboro, I don't know if I can travel. We're saving up for Paris. But if they play Toronto, Montreal, or another city where I could split the costs of a hotel with any of you, I will try. :)

:hyper:

My aim's for next year...

UK , Brussels &/or Amsterdam,Paris, Toronto & NZ :shifty:

Anyone won the lottery ?? :shifty:

I was hoping you'd win, and take me. :flirt:

Are you getting together with Jem while she's in London?

I wanna at least go to 2 shows next leg. It'd certainly be cool if I could go to a concert overseas. Especially in Germany cuz my cousin and her husband live there. :D That'd be so cool to go with them! She went to Elevation DC and got into the heart!

dg--

I don't know what my living situation will be in year :)sigh: long, too complex )..

but if you come to NYC...
and I am in my own apt without a roommate sanymore ( BIG :pray:)....

....I can't promise anything right now
I will do my best to have you stay at least for 2 days... maybe more....
if I am in a comfortable living situation
It's all so up in the air for me............

but you gave me the kind of...........
:happy::zen: CLOUD9:zen::happy: joy

.... i've seriously needed for so long and being buds, besides that.... :hug:

This is the kind of stuff , along with my SIS's B-D gift
of my trip to San Juan/ Puerto Rico...
( my own self-gift of traveling across the cities and glorious countryside
of America the* amazement* ) etc ~~~~~ just keeps giving & giving!!

..... i could repay your magnificent favor! :hug:

I wanna at least go to 2 shows next leg. It'd certainly be cool if I could go to a concert overseas. Especially in Germany cuz my cousin and her husband live there. :D That'd be so cool to go with them! She went to Elevation DC and got into the heart!

You just have awhole U2 family don't ya? I'm the only one even though one of my Aunt's use to likes that, but doesn't anymore.

Back
Top Bottom