PGP- *long distance hugs* U2 lads,can you feeeeel the LUV ?!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wall thinking about one day getting the Red Hill Mining Town lyrics on my back or arm in small print cause I love that song so:wink:
and I bet you are all like this:eyebrow:

andberlin said:

it's a combined degree - part theology, part fine arts :ohmy:

molly - you should get one!!! (hi :wave: )

That sounds awesome!! How far along in school are you? I'm a Public Relations major. I finished my first semester in December, but I wanted to move closer to home because my mom has been sick lately (she's better now!!), and it was too late to transfer to a school around here for the Jan.-Apr. semester. I'll be going back in August.

Sad_Girl said:

just the one for now - I was supposed to get my second one tonight but it's snowing and the roads are icky so I couldn't make it down to the tattoo place to get it done :sigh:

Aww. I'm sorry!:sad: It's snowing down here too. It took me forever to scrape all the ice off my car windows tonight. It was awesome!:happy: :| I saw you're leaving! Feel better dear!! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I live to confoozle. :wink:

I know! I've been really busy and distracted with school and some things that have ben going on.
I've been around so very little lately. :sad:

I always miss you girls! :heart:

I've hardly been around either:sad: My Internet was acting like a whore for a month:grumpy: I hope things are getting better for you love!:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
I can't imagine it would be such a common place for tattoos if it was particularly painful Britt :shrug: it's supposedly the places with the least fat that hurt the most

Depending on how much fat each person has....but then again I don't know much about getting a tattoo...but I'm still thinking about getting one (If only I had the money :sigh: )

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Depending on how much fat each person has....but then again I don't know much about getting a tattoo...but I'm still thinking about getting one (If only I had the money :sigh: )

I'm pretty little...it would probably hurt.:( and I have the lowest pain threshold in the history of mankind.:reject:

U2isthebest said:

I'm pretty little...it would probably hurt.:( and I have the lowest pain threshold in the history of mankind.:reject:

I had my foot run over by a car once and it wasn`t broken but hurt like hell:wink:

U2isthebest said:

That sounds awesome!! How far along in school are you? I'm a Public Relations major. I finished my first semester in December, but I wanted to move closer to home because my mom has been sick lately (she's better now!!), and it was too late to transfer to a school around here for the Jan.-Apr. semester. I'll be going back in August.

it's fun, and though i thought it'd be hard to switch between the academic and creative they inform eachother - very cool! public relations, that'd be a mad major to do i imagine...it's good that you can transfer closer to be with yr mum, even if it's not until august .

Back
Top Bottom