PGP- *long distance hugs* U2 lads,can you feeeeel the LUV ?!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Andberlin! :wave: Nice to meet ya.

Sad_Girl said:
Bri - you never have to be embarassed around US :shifty: :wink:

*snort*

Yeah, of course not.
:lol:

I look like I'm posing for like..playboy or something. :lol:

Sigh, no quoting :angry:

:camera:=:flirt:? :lol:

I don't know how well you can see it...but it was a stylized butterfly, with an armband..of...I guess thorns?

Last edited:
Hey FB!:hug:

Aww, thanks girls...you flatterers! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Bri that's a really good pic! :love: :flirt:

and that tribal arm band is cool - is it a stick-on temporary or did someone actually draw it on?

You flatter me so:eek: ...no wonder I love you! ;)

Playboy is calling me this very moment :lol

It was some sort of stick on temp....
It lasted for a few weeks though, it could get wet and everything. Even soap.

I was sad to see it go, actually.

I grew rather fond of it. Which was odd, because before I could never really imagine myself with a tat...but now :shifty:

Shame I'm too big of a wimp. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hey FB!:hug:

Aww, thanks girls...you flatterers! :hug:

You flatter me so:eek: ...no wonder I love you! ;)

Playboy is calling me this very moment :lol

It was some sort of stick on temp....
It lasted for a few weeks though, it could get wet and everything. Even soap.

I was sad to see it go, actually.

I grew rather fond of it. Which was odd, because before I could never really imagine myself with a tat...but now :shifty:

Shame I'm too big of a wimp. :lol:

You're so modest :flirt:

that's cool - I like those, they're a good trial run for people considering getting a tattoo

Mine didn't really hurt :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:

You're so modest :flirt:

that's cool - I like those, they're a good trial run for people considering getting a tattoo

Mine didn't really hurt :shrug:

Well, with all the hottness we have around here...:sexywink:

Really?
I know a lot of people say it's not that bad...well, unless you get it in some less fatty areas :yikes:

Seriously though...you should see me get a flu shot.

<----WIMP

I think I'm just particulairly senstive to needles. A nurse told me something about that once...

Maybe if the tattoo artist knocked me out first..:hmm:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Well, with all the hottness we have around here...:sexywink:

Really?
I know a lot of people say it's not that bad...well, unless you get it in some less fatty areas :yikes:

Seriously though...you should see me get a flu shot.

<----WIMP

I think I'm just particulairly senstive to needles. A nurse told me something about that once...

Maybe if the tattoo artist knocked me out first..:hmm:

or was really mind numbingly hot :drool: :wink:

I can't imagine it would be such a common place for tattoos if it was particularly painful Britt :shrug: it's supposedly the places with the least fat that hurt the most

I always thought the heart in the suitcase, or the dove symbol they used during elevation would both make really nice u2 related tat's. :up:

And I would think the back might be a little more painful then some areas, but i would say it depends. Right close to your spine would prob hurt I imagine..cause there's less fat there.

Sad_Girl said:
I can't imagine it would be such a common place for tattoos if it was particularly painful Britt :shrug: it's supposedly the places with the least fat that hurt the most

I suppose not...:hmm: If I ever work up the nerve, I'll definitely go for it. How many tattoos do you have again, SG?

~BrightestStar~ said:
I always thought the heart in the suitcase, or the dove symbol they used during elevation would both make really nice u2 related tat's. :up:

And I would think the back might be a little more painful then some areas, but i would say it depends. Right close to your spine would prob hurt I imagine..cause there's less fat there.

I love the dove too...now I'm even more indecisive. :lol:

I haven't seen you in a WAY long time Bri:sad:

U2isthebest said:

I suppose not...:hmm: If I ever work up the nerve, I'll definitely go for it. How many tattoos do you have again, SG?

just the one for now - I was supposed to get my second one tonight but it's snowing and the roads are icky so I couldn't make it down to the tattoo place to get it done :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom