PGP- *long distance hugs* U2 lads,can you feeeeel the LUV ?!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm actually motivated to get some house work done today, Jem. :ohmy: Shocking, I know. :wink:

GG, that sucks. I interviewed for a job recently where, if I'd gotten it, I would have had to have gone to a city north of Toronto for a week. As it turned out, I wasn't able to go anyway, so. :shrug:

greeneyedgirl said:
Its just about 100 miles away, and I'll be back Tues night.
Then I have to go again Thurs till Sat/Sun.

It just sucks having to go to a hotel alone :madspit:

In a truckstop town :madspit:

:hug: So they're sending you to an uninteresting place. :grumpy:

Suppose its a nessessary evil of having to train for a new job. :hug:

Oh - I met the male half of my new neighbours last night. Turns out, he's one of the guys from the moving company that moved my mom from the old place into the new...guess he liked it when he was moving stuff out.

They have a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old. :crazy:

VintagePunk said:
Oh - I met the male half of my new neighbours last night. Turns out, he's one of the guys from the moving company that moved my mom from the old place into the new...guess he liked it when he was moving stuff out.

They have a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old. :crazy:

:crazy: I hope they're not too noisy. :uhoh:

How strange he was one of the movers. :lmao:

VP, I know....all the kids toys in the backyard :crazy:

I've had the last 3 days off.
I was VERY productive: I painted a room, did lots of laundry (all the blankets and comforters), cleaned the bathroom, sorted some papers.

I'm tired :lol:
Now I get to go learn a bunch of crap and start a new job :sigh:

VintagePunk said:
Hey Drea :hug:

Jem, it's not that bad in here, fairly tidy, I just need to do laundry, dust and vacuum. things like that.

:yes: I did all that yesterday.

I did also clean my room, but only while i was waiting for him to arrive. I didn't know what else to do with myself, thats how nervous i was. :crazy::lol:

Back
Top Bottom