PGP - Lock up the boys the Plebans Are Coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey VP and Carmel :hug:

Clone, I'm ok. Have a bit of a head ache left from the massive one I had earlier. I'm sort of distracted somewhere else, though.,, :shifty: The good news is that I think we might be finished with the first part of our exam, in about twenty minutes or so when I'm done here :D

Those bloody bastards better appreciate the fact that I'm working way past midnight to do this for them :madwife: :lol:

Drea said:
:wave:

For any Cdns interested... Sunrise Records will be carrying the version of U218 that has the dvd (I may have checked on that tonight :wink: )

Hi Drea! :hug:

I'm taking it that's a music store?! :wink: We don't have those in Vancouver. At least I've never heard of it or seen it yet. :)

I'm debating whether or not to get it. I really want the DVD, but I don't need the CD of songs that I already have tons of versions of. :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
Hi Carmel! :hug:

I haven't seen Russty around yet today, so I have no clue. Hopefully she's having a good day!

Thora:hug: How are you today? I hope Rusty is having fun too. I know she has a lot on her plate these days.

Shannon, Drea, Jez, :hug:

I will be in an out...working another long day:|

Last edited:
Carmelu2fan said:

Thora, I am loaded with work because every Monday the same people call in and I have to cover for them:mad:

That's annoying! :angry:

I'm a bit frustrated because of the way our overtime is working right now. I'd really love to work several hours of overtime, but our office shuts down most days by about 5-6pm.

The frustrating thing is that a few of the other girls in my department get so much more OT than I do, because they start at an earlier hour, and then they can stay until 5 or 6. However, I can't get up any earlier than I normally do, so I get maybe half an hour to an hour of overtime, and I'm never allowed to stay later. It's a bit aggravating.

I'm going to talk to my supervisor about it, because I really want the extra work, but I would be such a bitch if I came in at 6:30 like the other girls do. :lol: I don't do mornings very well. :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

That's annoying! :angry:

I'm a bit frustrated because of the way our overtime is working right now. I'd really love to work several hours of overtime, but our office shuts down most days by about 5-6pm.

The frustrating thing is that a few of the other girls in my department get so much more OT than I do, because they start at an earlier hour, and then they can stay until 5 or 6. However, I can't get up any earlier than I normally do, so I get maybe half an hour to an hour of overtime, and I'm never allowed to stay later. It's a bit aggravating.

I'm going to talk to my supervisor about it, because I really want the extra work, but I would be such a bitch if I came in at 6:30 like the other girls do. :lol: I don't do mornings very well. :lol:

I would look into that Thora. If I know supervisors they will be delighted to have someone want to come in early and work overtime. I know my boss loves me for it. Funny you should say that you are not a morning person:lol: I am so NOT a morining person either. My shift begins at 10AM and ends at 7PM. The office opens at 7am though. I have been comming in at 7am since September (all U2's/Hawaii's fault) I have snapped on a few folk around here. Everyone knows now not to bother Ms. Carmel untill she has had at least two cups of coffee:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:

I would look into that Thora. If I know supervisors they will be delighted to have someone want to come in early and work overtime. I know my boss loves me for it. Funny you should say that you are not a morning person:lol: I am so NOT a morining person either. My shift begins at 10AM and ends at 7PM. The office opens at 7am though. I have been comming in at 7am since September (all U2's/Hawaii's fault) I have snapped on a few folk around here. Everyone knows now not to bother Ms. Carmel untill she has had at least two cups of coffee:wink:

:lol: I work 7:45-4:30. Weird, but whatever. :D

I don't think I could physically get up in time to get here by 6:30. It's hard enough getting here by 7:45! :lmao:

But I'll definitely be talking with them about it tomorrow. :D

I'm the same as well - my co-workers know not to bother me until I have my coffee in hand. Then I'm civil and somewhat conscious! :lol:

Drea said:
^:lol:

Bet you wouldn't snap at :adam: before coffee :wink:

I would so:p

NOT!:wink:

Adam would never see me grumpy. Now that I think of it, there are so many things I would not do in front of Adam, EVER.

I would have to hold in every burp:| etc.etc.

ThoraSEB said:

:lol: I work 7:45-4:30. Weird, but whatever. :D

I don't think I could physically get up in time to get here by 6:30. It's hard enough getting here by 7:45! :lmao:

But I'll definitely be talking with them about it tomorrow. :D

I'm the same as well - my co-workers know not to bother me until I have my coffee in hand. Then I'm civil and somewhat conscious! :lol:

It was a big adjustment for me too. I had to limit my wine to one glass a night. I also had to make myslef go to bed before midnight. I am used to having a few glasses of wine and staying up well past midnight. So it has been rough, but it can be done.:yes: I hope you are able to get the extra hours that you request. I am almost positive you will:up:

Shannon:hug: It is just rough on Monday's because of the two office slackers. They are supposed to be here at 7am too. :madspit: They will be here tomorrow and I have a surprise for there arse:evil:

Carmelu2fan said:

I would so:p

NOT!:wink:

Adam would never see me grumpy. Now that I think of it, there are so many things I would not do in front of Adam, EVER.

I would have to hold in every burp:| etc.etc.

:giggle: Somehow I don't think that could happen...

And I bet Adam's adorably grumpy pre-coffee himself :lol:

Drea said:

:giggle: Somehow I don't think that could happen...

And I bet Adam's adorably grumpy pre-coffee himself :lol:

:laugh: Yeah I know, I could only be a "perfect lady" in front of Adam for so long. Some bodily funtions are bound to happen. :reject:

Adam on the other hand could be as grumpy as his sexy heart desires. I will gladly fetch him and myslef or morning coffee, tea, :censored: what ever gets him going.:whistle:

Well, it's time for me to pack it in here. They're really getting everyone out of the office in a hurry tonight! :laugh: Normally they're a little cool about it, but tonight everyone HAS to be out by 5pm on the dot! :lmao: Weird.

See you all later! :hug:

Yup, I had a wonderful weekend, Britt! :D Very lazy for most of the time, then it was party city yesterday! :hyper:

Ciao for now, all!

ThoraSEB said:
Well, it's time for me to pack it in here. They're really getting everyone out of the office in a hurry tonight! :laugh: Normally they're a little cool about it, but tonight everyone HAS to be out by 5pm on the dot! :lmao: Weird.

Bye Thora! Have a good trip home, I'll talk to you later!:hug: I'm glad you had fun:sexywink:

ThoraSEB said:

Have a good night babe:wave: It is almost 7pm my time so I am about to head out. Frist one in Last one out. But this will all be over with in two more weeks:rockon:

Thora:hug:

Carmelu2fan said:

:laugh: Yeah I know, I could only be a "perfect lady" in front of Adam for so long. Some bodily funtions are bound to happen. :reject:

Adam on the other hand could be as grumpy as his sexy heart desires. I will gladly fetch him and myslef or morning coffee, tea, :censored: what ever gets him going.:whistle:

:lmao:

I'm sure a little "wake up call" would do the trick :sexywink:

U2isthebest said:

Carmel:combust: I'm doing quite well, how about yourself?:hug: Well, besides that ugly work situation:mad:

I am fine Brit. It is not so bad at work, I should be used to it by now. Besides I am at home now and I am about to eat and have some wine. So all is well again:hug:

Back
Top Bottom