PGP - Lock up the boys the Plebans Are Coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
People aren't posting enough today. :angry: I'm curled up on the couch, sick today, and you people are supposed to entertain me. :madwife:

:wink:

awwww :hug: how do you want entertainment? Should I send Bono in a stripper cop outfit to your house so he can dance for you? :flirt:

nevermind my other post, I'm just figuring somehting out

Galeongirl said:

awwww :hug: how do you want entertainment? Should I send Bono in a stripper cop outfit to your house so he can dance for you? :flirt:

nevermind my other post, I'm just figuring somehting out

Nah, I have a real cop that could come over and do that for me. :drool: :wink: Let me just say that when I'm over there for the night and he gets dressed for work in the morning, he's lucky I let him leave the house. :combust: :lol:

Are you trying to figure out how to get premium content for us? :hyper:

The_Edge89 said:

Are you going to convert them to iPod video later or why did you do it?
Just curious ;)

hmm... nah, I *could* do that, but then again, I already have most of them in ipod format,.... let's say,.. all of them

I just did it cuz my Elevation was crap quality, like some others... and Lemon and Numb had popups on it... I like clear version :)

yea, I already know what they'll say, so I don't care for them...
and I got Saints in decent quality (read, no more crap Youtube quality) now :D

The_Edge89 said:
I see u218 is already out in Holland, did you get it yet?
It will release here on Wednesday the 22nd...

am getting it tomorrow, it rained as hell today, and it's a long way cycling to the nearest decent record store!

Does anybody here have it yet?

Hi BB :)

lol I'm going off to bed, otherwise I'll be here till midnight again... Bye everybody :hug:

Hi Thora :hug:

Hi/bye GG2 :hug:

And home is such a lovely place right now VP :lol: Oh and no he won't be home for Thanksgiving. He lives in Wisconsin had come home for a little while to visit. Wanted to stay longer but he needs to get back to work tomorrow.

Hi DG! :hug:

I just talked with my supervisor, and it looks like I will be able to take Thanksgiving off so I can go be with my family in the States. :drool: She's going to get back to me about taking all of the Friday off as well. It would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath.

That's great Thora :up: You have family in Seattle, right?

OK, I'm over a family friend's house trying to type up my paper and it won't allow me to because the document is locked. :huh:

Damn you Microsoft Word and Bill Gates! :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom