PGP - Lock up the boys the Plebans Are Coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It has been quiet lately. :(

I'm going out for dinner, then going to a hockey game! :hyper: It's gonna be a lot of fun.

There's a football game going on right now that's Canada's equivalent of the Superbowl. The team from my city is playing, and if we win (which we probably will), it's going to be a total gong show there, but ah well. At least it should be a good party! :wink:

Sounds fun! :)

We've been celebrating my little sister, it's her seventeenth birthday today. Well... over here it's yesterday already... I mean tomorrow. Or something :crazy:

Yeah, they are :D I think I might have eaten too much candy, though. :( It'll be ok, I guess.

I just sent my christmas card info off :) Let's see how many cards that can make it to Sweden this year :lol:

That's cool! I'm doing card exchanges with this site and another one. I love getting mail, so I'm all for it! :D

Well, I hate to leave you so quickly, but I need to take off now. Hope you have a good rest of your night! :hug: :love:

School :sigh: Yeah, I should be studying this huge book called "Developement Psychology". :crazy: Doesn't it look like I'm doing a great job? :D

Unfortunately, I have this study group meeting tomorrow, so i have to go now, sorry.

Night :hug:

I'm resting up after Jeffy's birthday party today :crazy: :lol:

All of my Nephews, my niece and My cousin and her three sons who are ranging in age from 4 to 7 were there, cake, ice cream balloons, multiple presents which needed assembly.... :crack:

It was fun, but I'm feeling OLD tonight :lol: :wink:

Yay! I just got an e-mail from Amazon saying that my copy of U218 has shipped! :rockon:

(I snuck that in on the credit card before I was told not to run up the bill on it :shifty: :shh: :wink: )

I've been doing a lot of downloading and planning for the sims thing, I think taking a little time to set things up a certain way before starting again will make a big difference. I'm pretty excited, actually, about starting over

Drea said:
Mom wants my Christmas list and I really have no clue... I debated putting U2 by U2 on it, but I don't know...

I don't know what your present budget is, what kind of things you exchange or whatever, but as far as getting the book itself, I say you really should! :yes: It's absolutely INCREDIBLE. If you never read any other U2 interview or book or article, this book is worth every penny - seeing their lives through their own eyes is amazing. touching, funny, thought-provoking. I love Adam even more from reading his parts of the book :heart: Actually, I've come to love each of them all the more from it (as if that were possible! :lol: )

Edge is SO funny! I really never realized how cute he was before :giggle:

Drea said:
OMG! Apparently WITS was rehearsed! :faint:

that doesn't surprise me, they seem really excited about it, and it's releasing this week :hyper: I would love to see them perform that one live :drool:

Someday, I will :wink: (Next tour, but still :) )

:hmm: Maybe I should go with a Chapters gift certificate instead - save me hauling it back on the train :lol:

Megan (my sister) was teasing me a couple weeks ago that she knew something that Mom was getting me for Christmas... but as neither of us are 7 years old nor impatient anymore it wasn't a big deal :lol: Though I did make Mom laugh a couple years ago - up till then they still waited till we were in bed to put our gifts under the tree, and then that year they stopped and put them out early on Christmas Eve. I'd told Megan I was a little disappointed because I still liked that tradition, and I guess she told Mom, because I got asked about it. I paused before answering, and Mom laughed before I could get a word out and said something to the effect of Megan not kidding :lol: Last year she started it again :giggle:

I mean, it's not like Mom and Dad's room isn't off limits for the last couple weeks of Dec anyway - and it's not like we're home anymore to avoid their room (and more specifically their closet :lol: ) - but I'm still immature enough to like there being more gifts under the tree when I wake up than when I went to bed Christmas Eve :wink:

Aww :cute: that's sweet

I always liked that tradition, too, but we haven't done anything like it for several years now. Other little traditions have developed, though, which are quite nice. Like Mom and Dad and I do Christmas eve here, just the three of us after church, because we go to my sisters house for Christmas day, and we don't want to carry presents back and forth with us. Or at least that was why it started, but it's turned into a very cozy little evening together. We go to church, come home and open presents and watch a movie or something like that together with the christmas lights all on :heart:

Back
Top Bottom