PGP - Lock up the boys the Plebans Are Coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I don't know, for as much as he likes to be naked, he also likes to watch :sexywink:
I thought about that too.. :hmm: All intriguing ideas.. Only one way to find out :sexywink:

Sad_Girl said:

I don't know, for as much as he likes to be naked, he also likes to watch :sexywink:

adwatch.jpg

:giggle:

Hi everyone! :hug:

Pleba City looks great, SG! :D

Carmelu2fan said:
I like to watch too:drool: OMG, now I know what I will ask Adam if I ever meet him:wink:
What? If he wants to play strip poker or if he wants to watch you get nekkid? :wink:

Thora :combust:

kafrun said:

What? If he wants to play strip poker or if he wants to watch you get nekkid? :wink:

Thora :combust:

BOTH! He can watch me all he likes:love:

Thora:hug:

Last edited:
I'm doing pretty good. Just got off the phone with my grandma - we were making plans for Thursday. When I told her I actually would be able to come, she was so excited! :cute: :lol:

Hi Bri! :hug:

SG - yeah, it's going to be great. I'm very close with my family there, so it's important to try and be there if I can. We used to spend Christmas and New Years with them, and now that we don't do that any more, Thanksgiving is extra special. :)

Hi everyone, just stopping in for a few before bed. :hug:

SG, sorry to hear about the demise of the Pleban Sims 3, and thanks for starting a new one! :heart: I'm greatly amused to notice that the new DG is wearing one of my former Sims tops, and even more amused that I can remember what my Sim in the 1st or 2nd game wore. :lol:

I'm not the biggest Larry fangirl in the world but..

omg..

*hyperventilates and dies of cuteness*

01Larrykid.jpg

:cute::combust::cute::combust:

Carmelu2fan said:

Not at all picky when it comes to Sparky:flirt:

OMG:lol: B&B are idiots!!
:lol: I know it!

Drea :hug: Did you watch the clip I sent you? :shifty:

Bri, VP :hug: Good to see you lovely ladies :kiss:

VintagePunk said:
Hi everyone, just stopping in for a few before bed. :hug:

SG, sorry to hear about the demise of the Pleban Sims 3, and thanks for starting a new one! :heart: I'm greatly amused to notice that the new DG is wearing one of my former Sims tops, and even more amused that I can remember what my Sim in the 1st or 2nd game wore. :lol:

Very good memory VP:wave: How are you tonight?

BTW, I only remember the outfit I wore when I got knocked up by the Silver fox:drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:
VP! :clonelove: :hug:
How is the craziness that is life?

Before you run off to bed....have you talked to Ruff lately? I wanted to pick her brain about something, but I know she doesn't check her email all that often....

and I think there are some shows coming up she's going to?

:hug: :heart: :clonelove: Well, we saw Lightfoot Sat. night...almost didn't go cause I wasn't feeling well, but I'm glad now that we did. :heart: I wrote a bit about it in the Canadian thread, if you're interested. Other than that, I've been sick, so I've kinda forced myself to slow down a bit. :lol: Today was the worst day so far, haven't done much at all.

Ruff left for NZ two days ago? Three? I'd have to check my pms to make sure, but in any case, she's there. :heart:

Hi Carmel :hug: I'm okay, thanks. Gonna go to bed soon and try to shake off this damn cold. Sounds like work has been stressful for you. :( Hopefully time will pass quickly, and before you know it you'll be in Hawaii. :)

Back
Top Bottom