PGP - living underground & eating from a can

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah a phone doctor would be a lot easier :wink:

It would. But then again so many people would be mis-diagnosed because they're overreacting or whatever. :lol: We'll see how I feel in a few hours, then maybe I'll attempt getting dressed and so on.

Awww feel better Thora :hug:

I really hope Arthur Kade is just a joke. It makes me sad that he could be really that dumb. You should befriend him on facebook, it's hilarious. :lmao:

For those that missed it-www.arthurkade.com

Oh and I also demand Kristen haircut pics. :D

Thanks hon. :hug:

If it's a joke, holy crap must that ever take up a lot of energy and time! :lol:

I demand haircut pics too!

It would. But then again so many people would be mis-diagnosed because they're overreacting or whatever. :lol: We'll see how I feel in a few hours, then maybe I'll attempt getting dressed and so on.

Thanks hon. :hug:

If it's a joke, holy crap must that ever take up a lot of energy and time! :lol:

I demand haircut pics too!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's not the crazy pig flu :sexywink:

Wait, who got a haircut? Emily???

That would be me :wave: I'm going on Wednesday

Yeah, 2 summers ago I started looking into getting a Fulbright scholarship or doing the Fulbright Teacher Exchange. Both seemed daunting and less than ideal. Then the next spring both Mr.Z and I were afraid we might lose our jobs so I put that whole thing on hold. But then in Vegas I met an actor who goes to the UK to each acting every summer and it renewed my interest.

I really wanna take my family over for at least 3 months. The logistics are frightening and the finances are even worse but where there's a will, there's a way, right?

:ohmy: Fullbright.. I was tempted to do their Exchange to the Uk in highschool!

If you really want it, I'm sure you'll find a way. :)

Yay VP!!!! :hyper: I'd help you out, but I don't have a paypal account for you to transfer the money to. :(

A certain someone is helping me out with Chicago. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom