PGP: Life-sized dolls and hamster balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can this man look sexy in a bad suit.

Look, he goes from

000046z1

(oh god no)

to

s640x480

:)drool:)

My eyeballs bleed less than they did while I did mindless Graphic Design homework, though.

Have I pointed out that Larry next to him is also ridiculously...unraveling my train of thought...

That second pic may keep me awake.

Of course, I've got homework to keep me awake too. *sigh* Graphic design, why are you never finished even after hours of work?

I'm actually resisting temptation to stare :reject: because the urge to watercolor is strong.

Staring can come another time. I've got other stuff to watercolor first. I want to try out my new exciting sketchbook :hyper:

Grace—why does that not surprise me XD

Re: the "packing" thing... I can't remember whether I read it online or was told sometime over IM, but apparently Adam was once quoted as saying he wasn't the most endowed member of the band... :ohmy:

Re: the "packing" thing... I can't remember whether I read it online or was told sometime over IM, but apparently Adam was once quoted as saying he wasn't the most endowed member of the band... :ohmy:

...and that is saying something!:wink:

Ugh. My FB just switched to the new more annoying version. Bollocks. I swear that I got a preview of that ticker feature a month ago. It was there for a day, then went back to normal.

Suckerberg, bite me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom