PGP: Life-sized dolls and hamster balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking about 40 from Moncton makes me want to bawl. I honestly don't know if I'll ever be able to watch it. :sad:
:hug: Same here. Man, I thought I was totally over this post tour blues.

:(
Sorry to cause a depression,quick,somebody post something funny!

It's not your fault. I guess I"ve just been in denial for so long it had to come out sometime. :sad: Damn you end of tour, damn you!

I'm going to bed, still quite under the weather, coughing my lungs out. :crack: G'nite ladies!

Remember the issue with the lemon during Popmart? You can imagine if that happened with this contraption?

Since we're sharing yummy photos
6131439523_65e44cb984_o.jpg

Oh and, just because. :shifty:

I'm slipping again.
Come to the Bonoside. :shifty:

Facebook is like jail, you sit around and waste time, write on walls, and get poked by people you don't know
:lol:

6131439481_326123aeb7_o.jpg

Come to me, loner....EdgeFest won't save you in here from my scalding hawt gaze.....Do you feel me eye-sexing you?
:drool:

STOP IT!
I need a counteragent
25659f5e.jpg

.....is it sad of me to point out that I have a razorblade necklace like Edge's? :reject:

Loner, come close to me.....I want to sing sweet nothings in your ear....

6138682345_b50bfc2c62_o.jpg

Hee, is she comin' to the dark side yet?

200u5jp.jpg

6138687319_749aa77422_o.jpg

I've untied my tie for you, loner....

Suddenly, I'm making Bono sound like Christopher Walken as the Continental on Saturday Night Live.
Christopher Walken - TheContinental - Making Of - YouTube

:lmao:

That bit always freaks me out

And THIS did too!
ai525201137.jpg

All these Bono pics made me :combust:

The thing is, I never knew until now that Edge had one. I saw it in the store and went, "Ooooo, shiny!" and bought it, :reject:

Yeah, I started noticing Ad's bracelets from R&H because they jangled so much in the interview portions...once I saw that the one was a jade one, I kinda freaked out a bit because I'd received one as a gift back as a teen. (I rediscovered R&H in '05/'06 when I really got back into the fandom and thus fell back in love with Ad'. :drool:)

How did it get so silent?

Ugh, I just watched the most depressing movie ever...must stop doing stuff like that.

Is it stalking if you welcome it?
:lol:

Some indie movie the film people made here. Ugh. I feel shitty now. I'll watch something cheery after doing graphic design homework *sigh*

Also, what the fuck, I'm not having kids yet, why cramps why.
Sorry about the movie. :hug:

I know exactly how you feel. *went through that last week* :reject:

I'm guessing I don't want to know who Chaz Bono is.

You're gonna find out anyway. :shifty:

Chaz Bono, formerly known as Chastity Bono. Son (formerly daughter) of Sonny Bono and Cher.

Also, while rambling through LJ, I found this and it made me giggle for various reasons

edgeorli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom