PGP: Letting Our Freak Flags Fly... Again... Still

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys have too little snow if your cars are still visible :lol: some of the cars here that owners really haven't been using the whole winter or have abandoned them are long under the snow pile (in case they've forgotten to shovel too). I saw 3 cars under the snow a few days ago while taking a walk

You actually go out for walks in that? :crack:

:wink:

:wave:

the roads are mostly clean, either people shovelled them or snow plough made them clean, but just beside the gardens or whatever buildings, snow is sometimes still unshovelled, therefore no wonder that some cars are under the snow. I think people just gave up of exhaustion :lol: But it's a good reminder of how much snow we've gotten this year :D

Nobody picspams like Comet :drool: Although I had to read back to figure out why, when I opened up the lastest page of the thread, there were pics of Jack LaLane (sp?). Sad. But I'm sure he had a long and happy life.

Tummy is better today and I've eaten a TON of food - I think my body is like :huh: . I haven't worked this hard in a long time. Taking today off of working out to catch up on "real" work. (Grading papers, etc :rolleyes: )

Interesting news about the lawsuit. But, really, in the long run, $400K doesn't seem like much for a big celebrity to pay. I could be wrong, I mean, that's more than I'd make in 9 years of work but it probably did make the promoter or whoever he has to compensate look pretty bad. oops. I wonder if there is a way to keep Larry from speaking... :hmm: Maybe if his mouth were busy doing other things...

I'll be in my bunk.

Nobody picspams like Comet :drool: Although I had to read back to figure out why, when I opened up the lastest page of the thread, there were pics of Jack LaLane (sp?). Sad. But I'm sure he had a long and happy life.

Tummy is better today and I've eaten a TON of food - I think my body is like :huh: . I haven't worked this hard in a long time. Taking today off of working out to catch up on "real" work. (Grading papers, etc :rolleyes: )

Interesting news about the lawsuit. But, really, in the long run, $400K doesn't seem like much for a big celebrity to pay. I could be wrong, I mean, that's more than I'd make in 9 years of work but it probably did make the promoter or whoever he has to compensate look pretty bad. oops. I wonder if there is a way to keep Larry from speaking... :hmm: Maybe if his mouth were busy doing other things...

I'll be in my bunk.

Glad you're feeling better today :lol:

Oh I'm sure you could think of a few things to keep that mouth busy :shifty:

I wonder if the suit was started ages ago, and it just took that long for things to get settled? I have no idea how the system works in Brazil (shocking!). :lol:

:wave::wave: and :hug:ssssss

My free ride on the net may be over :sad:
total shut out Sat through afternoon!

It has come back in the past, but I'm not even getting the spinning "we're waiting for loading or not" spinner anymore... which does make me more concerned.

I cannot afford it at least until (if at all) after The U2 tour is over since I want to have extra $$ open to put away for some :pray: possible GA gig, whether Montreal <my first pick>, or Philly <much less travel$> , or Pittsburgh? :|
----------------------------------------------------

ZU & Thora :hug:sss congrats on your races and glad you both are feeling better!

Feel better everyone who isn't else-wise (colds etc)

Butterfinger cookies ??! :lol::drool:

Happy Birthday, again K! :hug:

I have to leave in 15 mins....
sorry if I missed anything important.

and Thanks for the pics!:hyper:

UPDATE

I went to see my dad yesterday....

Just in case I told him what I needed & wanted to say.
He did have his eyes open at times... but compared to my visit in April was less responsive... :sigh: ... still- better than the eventual alternative.

but I got there at 5:30, I just didn't have the energy to go earlier. I wanted to be there earlier so I'll go there first on Fri. May he'll be a bit more lively then, but maybe not. hoping for the best! thank goodness it was NOT windy yesterday because it was about 19°F or less when I left!

I survived another Monday!

Me too! :hi5:

:yawn: Definitely going to curl up on the couch and do a whole lot of nothing. Although I should be doing some cleaning in preparation for my parents coming to stay with me, since I didn't do it this weekend... :lol:

Watching Iron Chef always makes me hungry. :drool: The battle I'm watching right now is bacon. :combust:

Aw, Dazz, sorry to hear that about the internet stuff, hope you can get something worked out so you can still pop in every now and again.

Also glad you got the chance to see your dad, even if he wasn't as responsive as you'd have liked. Hopefully next time he will be :hug:.

zu, glad you're feeling better, have fun with your work there :p.

We started inventory at work this evening. Everybody say, "Yaaaaaay!" Actually it wasn't too bad, though, the store was fairly quiet customer-wise, so that allowed everyone to get farther ahead than we thought we would, so hopefully we can finish up quickly tomorrow.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom