PGP: Let the GA Panic/Fun Begin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know!!! I can't beileve how quickly time is flying! I only have 19 days left of work until summer break!:love:

Since Montreal/Toronto is coming up fast I've been trying to get things together that I'm gonna have to bring with me. What are you guys bringing for GA?? It's so much easier to bring stuff when driving :wink: If we're gonna camp out, I wanna be prepared with a small tent, air matress, sleeping bag, chair. etc. I'm planning on bringing one suitcase with clothes and stuff and then another duffle bag with GA stuff. I found a good bag at Canadian Tire with wheels that'll fit all my GA stuff. Are you guys bringing air matresses and stuff like that too??

Just trying to figure stuff out because I actually have to go buy these things soon :wink:

I am going to buy some air matresses here and pack them. I don't want expensive ones, since they will just get ditched. I will bring a sleeping bag for Toronto, since that is the one I will camp for. Seeing the numbers for Montreal has totally turned me off of camping for that one. I am hoping to buy 3 chairs in Montreal, and then ditch them as the ga line goes in. I will bring one of those with me as checked baggage on the train.

On VIA you are allowed up to 4!

Be careful with Porter though, you can have 2 checked bags, but with a total weight of 50 pounds. That is usually what one bag weighs for me.

:lol::shifty:

That is why I am buying some things there. One of my first stops in Montreal..WALMART!!!

Buy inflatable rafts to sit/sleep on. They are easy to pack and cheap to ditch.That was part of the marathon survival guide. And think about the bathroom situation. You might want to buy toilet paper/wipes. We might think about cheap camp chairs for sitting. I have no idea when I can coax my man to line up. I told him I'd hold the line while he goes to strip clubs.

I cannot go on enough about Space Bags. I got them Bed Bath & Beyond and they were awesome when I went on a cruise. I fit so much more in my suitcase.

:heart: I'm so glad you had an amazing show! :hug:

And the other Seattle attendees too. :D

Also, it's super confusing with Molly and MsPurrl posting under each other, with the same avatar... I keep thinking MsPurrl is Molly half the time anyway. :reject: *L*

It's such a cute pic of him though, I don't blame you both for using it! :giggle:

I actually keep thinking that's me, too, LOL. I've had the avi for too long to change it now, but maybe I'll work on a fancypants sig line photo.

And thanks, Ali! I thought of you during the show. I hope someday we get to see them together. :hug:

Wasn't it worth it though?? :sexywink:

Oh, absolutely! :yes: I'm just wiped out from all the heat. I'm never going to complain about the sun, but DAMN it was tiring having the sun beat down on us for 12 hours. :lol: I'll be better prepared for Montreal with a hat and loads more sunscreen. I got a pretty nasty burn on Saturday. :yikes:

This time in 4 weeks i'll be in Canadian airspace :drool:

Me too! :hyper: In exactly 30 days from this moment, I'll be flying somewhere over the Prairie provinces, probably . :D

That was how I felt when I thought I was going to have to drop Montreal. I was so close to selling my tickets. A few weeks ago, I thought I'd have to sell both shows and I was inconsolable. :sad:
:hug:

Back
Top Bottom