PGP: Let the GA Panic/Fun Begin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My mom has caught the U2 Bug :wink:

She was watching U2 concert videos on youtube for over an hour last night. She's been constantly asking me about Larry's accent so I showed her an interview with him today. Then she spent another hour on youtube watching interviews with them to hear them talk :lol: Then she started watching all their old stuff. She posted Street Mission on her FB wall :wink: Then she was clicking random videos of people filimg when they meet the band and she was watching one with Larry, she called me into the room and was going on and on about how rock hard Larry's abs looked :shifty:

Pleban Mom?? :applaud:

Yeah, I thought - aw how cute until I realized that it could be me. Yikes. I'm not sure how old your mom is, but I'm guessing she might not be too far off from me.

I smell like new car. :hyper:

GG - not just *that* song, and I think all of his basses have new straps... well, except the two new basses - the cherry red Warwick :drool: and the red Fender - I'm assuming those came with the straps that are on them now :lol:

I was counting at either Winnipeg or Edmonton and I think Adam's up to about 6 basses now... Stuart's going to need multi guitar wrangling tips from Dallas soon if this keeps up :wink:

It was a rough one today. I'm covered in chain grease and have road rash on my knee and a giant bruise on my arse :shifty:
:ohmy::shifty: :wink:

OMG OMG OMG OMG

THEY SOUNDCHECKED :faint:

THE FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: drool:
fuck yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah
WTF is Coolian doing in here???:lol:: shifty:

You know what happens to men in pleba, right?:wink:

i roll through once in a while and escape unscathed!

:lol:

.....as for the SPOILER Sound Check

:ohmy::hyper::panic::drool:

It was a rough one today. I'm covered in chain grease and have road rash on my knee and a giant bruise on my arse :shifty:
:ohmy::shifty: :wink:

OMG OMG OMG OMG

THEY SOUNDCHECKED :faint:

THE FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: drool:
fuck yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah
WTF is Coolian doing in here???:lol: : shifty:

You know what happens to men in pleba, right?:wink:

i roll through once in a while and escape unscathed!

:lol:

.....as for the SPOILER Sound Check

:ohmy::hyper::panic::drool:

hi Ms Purl :wave:
doing good?

oops she's gone already

*crickets*

I just had to stop in at the net cafe
allll :hyper: for .................it IS the first USA show right?

No net at home LE Sigh....and what>>>> it's 10:30 here on the East Coast.
So it's ?? 7:30 in Seattle? About 2 more hrs.... :waiting:
well i won't be around for the SLP anyway

I have tried about 10 times to tag myself, but it won't work for me. I saw you and Drea too.:hyper: I looked windblown, but whatever. It's proof that we were there!:up:

I'm off to bed. Good night!

Well hello there Mr. The Edge :flirt:

:shifty:

HelloMrTheEdgeseattle6-4-2011.jpg

GG - not just *that* song, and I think all of his basses have new straps... well, except the two new basses - the cherry red Warwick :drool: and the red Fender - I'm assuming those came with the straps that are on them now :lol:

I was counting at either Winnipeg or Edmonton and I think Adam's up to about 6 basses now... Stuart's going to need multi guitar wrangling tips from Dallas soon if this keeps up :wink:

:sad: Nooees, not the purrty straps. Though the Candy apple red Fender has a red version of the former purple precision strap. That's pretty too! :yes:

Yeah he's using lots of them this tour, but way more than six I think. :lol:
Let me think, my brain is still a bit russty so I can be forgetting some. He hasn't used the natural reverso, the RD and the epiphone Rivoli since 2010 though.

Fender Precision gold sparkle
Fender Precision purple sparkle
Fender Jazz gold sparkle
Fender Precision candy apple red

Warwick Reverso natural
Warwich Reverso gold
Warwich Reverso Cherry red
Warwich star bass(for Boots)

Gibson Les Paul bass
Gibson RD artist's bass
Epiphone Rivoli

Seriously, my mom won't stop talking about U2 :lol:

This morning she was putting in order which one she wants for her boyfriends :wink: She said she wants Larry for the "bad boy" boyfriend and Adam for her hubby cuz he's the nicest. She said Bono's too chatty for her and Edge is too skinny now :shifty:

Seriously, my mom won't stop talking about U2 :lol:

This morning she was putting in order which one she wants for her boyfriends :wink: She said she wants Larry for the "bad boy" boyfriend and Adam for her hubby cuz he's the nicest. She said Bono's too chatty for her and Edge is too skinny now :shifty:

Dude, that has to be weird for you. And I think Larry is more hubby material having been with the same woman for 30+ years. Adam is the bad boy. Have her read U2 at the End of the World. :sexywink:

If my mom started waxing poetic about U2, it would be strange for me. But my mom is in her 60's. I'd tell her to stop being a cougar!

My kids have had to put up with me. :reject: At least I finally turned them into fans so at least they get it now. :D

My daughter is too young to understand how her mother is obsessed. I guess this is the plus side of having kids late in life. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom