PGP: Let the GA Panic/Fun Begin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The singing :drool::drool::drool:
Dear Lar,

Please be doing this at every show!

:heart:

Bet Zooey enjoyed that! :sexywink:

I guess word got back to him that I had gone back to Bono and he's pulling all the stops to get me back. Dear Larry, my heart is big enough for both of you. Now go buy some leather if you really want to compete. :shifty:

Larry sang?? :ohmy::faint: Why couldn't he have done that at one of *my* shows? :angry::lol:

THIS!! So damn jealous!!! But glad you all got to experience it. Damn.

I was feeling so sick last night, so I ended up going to bed super early. I'd thought about maybe listening to any feed there might have been for the show last night, but I needed sleep more.

Today I still have the sore throat from hell, so I'm taking a sick day. Thankfully this hasn't progressed into coughing/sneezing/whatever, so I'm hoping it's just a really bad sore throat, and will go away soon. I don't have time to be sick right now. :crack: :( Work is just so insanely busy at the moment with our grand opening happening so soon. It will all be fine, it will all be fine. :zen:

No more spoilers needed, since all of us have now seen at least one show this leg (or didn't want to stay unspoiled). :)

OMG, SQUEEEEEE!!! :cute: :love: Dammit, zu must have been FREAKING out!! :heart:

:heart:
o.m.g.
no words - it was incredible. Not knowing what was coming made the show 10x better. The first 2 songs were complete surprises for me. And then, I'd accidentally heard they'd been playing Zooropa and I heard it at sound check, but when the screen came down I said to Ethan "I have no idea what this is going to be" I'd completely forgotten about it :doh: so again, was totally surprised (it pays to have a tiny brain I guess). And the astronaut thing before Beautiful Day was especially touching for me since Gabby Giffords is "my" congresswoman (met her, voted for her, attended a couple vigils when she was shot). Very touching and classy and other adjectives that I can't think of right now.

and Larry singing!!!!!!! I almost melted! And he was all smiles on CT. There were a couple times I looked at him when the rest of the band was elsewhere and he just looked so relaxed - it was cute.

And Ethan swears that Adam smiled at him but I swear that it was at me - :lol:

And everyone around me agrees that Bono read my sign (so close, you could see his eyes behind his glasses) although he didnt' really "acknowledge" it. Which is totally fine.

Um, and Larry and Edge and Green Day and tequilla in the same city where I was sleeping. WHY wasn't I invited?!?!?! :scream:

Anyway, visiting w/ family and all today but had to come in a "glow" all up in here!

Love you!

Yay zu!! :love: So glad you had an amazing time.

So, to unhide everyone: Go to your Newsfeed page. Scroll to the very bottom. Click Edit Options. Click on the x's beside people's names to unhide them. Prepare for your newsfeed to get VERY busy again! :lol:

Random question for the day:
What is the difference between a Blue Crack Addict and Supplier? And does the number of posts define that? Because if views alone were counted, I'd be Blue Crack Czar driving my Mercedes and buying up islands - like Ireland.

That's awesome, Zooey! :D Glad you had such a great time, even if you weren't invited to the rock star soiree. :wink:

OMG girls!!

I have a work crush/flirtation!! :lmao: Two days now. I'm all giggly and blushing and find myself drifting off at my desk (which isn't good because I've been swamped the past few days, super busy), and thinking up excuses to go to his office so we can "banter" and OMG, how old AM I?? :lmao: I REALLY need to get out more...

:shifty:

I don't even know if it's my imagination, but I'd almost swear he's been acting differently toward me the past few days, too. But I have no idea! Why do I suck at these things?? :scream:

Aww, yay VP! :cute:

Short drop by. I've been in bed most of the day. :crack: I HAVE to go back to work tomorrow, so I'm crossing my fingers I'll be up for it. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom