PGP: Let the GA Panic/Fun Begin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Cori :hug: It does help that I still have 3 shows to see. I'm not as bummed out today as I was yesterday. Was totally not a happy camper.

I'm guessing there will be some kind of meeting somewhere. I know almost everyone is staying at Midtown Quality Inn or something. I arrived late to the party and will be a little more downtown. My husband and I are driving from the Boston area. THAT should be interesting. :lol:

Wow that's quite a way :uhoh:

I'm taking the Greyhound bus from Boston. Would have preferred to fly, but it's too expensive, even with Porter's 30% off coupon. :sigh:

:hug:

I have no option :lol: , i looked at row boat but i'd have to have started rowing weeks ago :lmao:

WildHoney said:
Wow that's quite a way :uhoh:

:hug:

I have no option :lol: , i looked at row boat but i'd have to have started rowing weeks ago :lmao:

It's been awhile since we've road tripped together. At least it will be without a toddler. That helps.

Ok, I can't stay on, sorry. But I am doing well, Mr GG is fine, DJ and Pearl are 4 now (had ice cream on the floor for b-day lol) Looking forward to seeing the boys on July 17 in St Louis.

Miss you all very much :kiss:

Watching the Oakland fan gathering and getting very excited. :yippie:

Even if my husband came home and said, "I almost had an issue taking time off for Montreal." Why do people keep messing with me? This is NOT something to joke about or take lightly. :huh:

YAY! Then I can finally post in here what my birthday (as in, being played at the equivalent of midnight EST in Salt Lake) song was! :lol:

Zooey's on the outer rail between Bono and Edge! Woooooot!

:hyper: i dream of that position :shifty:

Ok, I can't stay on, sorry. But I am doing well, Mr GG is fine, DJ and Pearl are 4 now (had ice cream on the floor for b-day lol) Looking forward to seeing the boys on July 17 in St Louis.

Miss you all very much :kiss:

aww i missed GG :sad:

Watching the Oakland fan gathering and getting very excited. :yippie:

Even if my husband came home and said, "I almost had an issue taking time off for Montreal." Why do people keep messing with me? This is NOT something to joke about or take lightly. :huh:

i know only U2 fans understand :hug:

YAY! Then I can finally post in here what my birthday (as in, being played at the equivalent of midnight EST in Salt Lake) song was! :lol:

please tell :waiting:

Hey guys! This is comet here! I'm on my daughter Chelsea's computer and for the life of me cannot figure out how the hell to sign out of interference so I can sign back in on my own name!
OMG what a great show and great day. YES LARRY SANG for us!! He sang Lou Reed's Perfect Day. But the best thing about today (Gg don't hate me :p ) was me, hubby and Chelsea and Camille got to hang out with Dallas for awhile! He is soooooooo sweeeet! :cute: There was no one else around and we just chatted with him for a long time. Him and hubby were all guitar talk of course. I asked him about Bono's new guitar and he was like WHAAAT??? No one is supposed to know about that yet. :lol: He gave us some guitar picks, took a bunch of pics with us (I'll have to upload later) and I got a big hug. :cute: We probably spent about 20 minutes with him before we finally said bye and went in to the stadium. Anyway, awesome show! Larry singing :drool: and before we left a crew guy walked up and handed us a setlist. :D
I'll have to catch up in here later and see if I can figure out how to sign out and sign back in. :reject:
:wave:
Zooey I hope you started feeling better and had a good show! :hug:

:giggle: Check the dark blue bar on the top, most right is logout.

Glad you had a great show. AND YOU DID WHAT? :angry: I am SO not speaking to you ever again. Until I ever get to meet Dallas myself that is. :grumpy: Pfsht.

:sad: Lucky bastard!!!!

:shifty: So did you kidnap him and put him in a FedEx box to Holland?

Oh btw, my mom has definitely turned into a Pleban now. I came home from the movies last night to find she changed the wallpaper of her computer to a picture I accidently took of Adam's crotch :lol:

I posted the ES video on FB today and she watched it when I was at the movies cuz I come home and she's drooling over it asking me why she wasted all this time never watching it :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom