PGP:Learning how to save a life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2.gif

redhotswami said:
:lol: you mean like from the movies? those were the craziest movies I've ever seen.

Just...creepy, leering, grinning ones. :scream: They were about to jump out of my monitor and eat me, I just know it! :yikes: For like an entire month, I couldn't look at her sig. :lol:

:lol: Yeah SG, you're on to me. But there is NOTHING else that gives me such a lovely second of fortuitious grandeur. One sniff and I'm taken away to another world, dancing with unicorns on giant floating cookies!

Alrighty I'm off to bed. 5 hour drive tomorrow playing leapfrog w/ mack trucks and trying to hide from the speedy undergrads who are eager to go home.

Everyone have a great night! Take care: :hug: :wave:

VintagePunk said:

WTF??? Okay, now I'm freaked out...I clicked on it, and it apparently knew my name, somehow. :uhoh: :yikes:

Yeah, that's a little creepy :yikes: do you have a google account?

redhotswami said:
:lol: Yeah SG, you're on to me. But there is NOTHING else that gives me such a lovely second of fortuitious grandeur. One sniff and I'm taken away to another world, dancing with unicorns on giant floating cookies!

Who can take a rainbow
Wrap it is a sigh
Soak it in the sun
and make a strawberry lemon pie?
The candyman
The candyman can
The candyman can cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good...
:whistle:

VintagePunk said:

I do. So that's how it knows? :sighofrelief: :lol:

It's a little disconcerting going to a site you've never been to before, and having it call you by name. :lol: Big brother? :uhoh:

Yeah, Blogger just combined with Google recently :yes: :lol:

and you'd never been to my blog before? :shocked: :sad:

:wink: :lol:

I see Bri! :hyper: Her ears must've been ringing!

Back
Top Bottom