PGP:Learning how to save a life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was 2nd row behind the rail and omg I can totally see the addiction to being there! :combust: Is the view not unbelievable from there?! :hyper:

I went into the ellipse originally since I had been separated from everybody. But the bad part for me was that there were sooooo many tall people in front of me!

Still find it so incredibly cool that you got to spend your b-day at a U2 concert with friends :)

BonosBaby12 said:
I was 2nd row behind the rail and omg I can totally see the addiction to being there! :combust : Is the view not unbelievable from there?! :hyper :

I went into the ellipse originally since I had been separated from everybody. But the bad part for me was that there were sooooo many tall people in front of me!

Still find it so incredibly cool that you got to spend your b-day at a U2 concert with friends :)

It was AMAZING!!! :combust: Thanks to thosei i was with. :heart:

View is amazing. Railing in an arena is better though as you're nearer. ;) Im lucky enough to have done both.

The i spent my next birthday with Wild at Abbey Road. :combust:

bonoishot said:

It was AMAZING!!! :combust: Thanks to thosei i was with. :heart:

View is amazing. Railing in an arena is better though as you're nearer. ;) Im lucky enough to have done both.

The i spent my next birthday with Wild at Abbey Road. :combust:

Next tour I will definitely have to do GA again in an arena :wink:

What an amazing birthday you had this year. Especially the lovely picture that you took :drool:

MJ!!! :hug:

Yes really! :giggle: Was going through my PM's and was reminded that I really do need to write you back! lol.

Im doing good thanks :). Just ordered Mike's Christmas present and Im really excited about it :hyper:

How has your weekend been?

HI there BB :hug:

:shifty: new gif...

bonorippingshirtjonathais9.gif

BonosBaby12 said:
Yes really! :giggle: Was going through my PM's and was reminded that I really do need to write you back! lol.

Im doing good thanks :). Just ordered Mike's Christmas present and Im really excited about it :hyper:

How has your weekend been?

Aww take your time :)

What present are you gonna give him? :hyper:

My weekend's been alright so far.... Thanks.. :) How about yours?

JanuaryStar said:

Aww take your time :)

What present are you gonna give him? :hyper:

My weekend's been alright so far.... Thanks.. :) How about yours?

Awww thanks but you are on my priority list :)

I ordered him a poster of one of the Bono Hawaii concert pics! Got a size that I would be able to find a frame for so I can frame it :hyper:

My weekend has been good thank you :). The nephews are off at a friend's b-day party today so it's quiet. Do have my oldest niece spending the night though but she's an angel lol

BonosBaby12 said:

Awww thanks but you are on my priority list :)

I ordered him a poster of one of the Bono Hawaii concert pics! Got a size that I would be able to find a frame for so I can frame it :hyper:

My weekend has been good thank you :). The nephews are off at a friend's b-day party today so it's quiet. Do have my oldest niece spending the night though but she's an angel lol

Thank you :hug: I'm glad I am... It's different for some people... :sigh:

Aww that sounds like such a great gift to give :love: Hope you'll find a nice frame for it :hyper:

What's the name of your niece? :)

JanuaryStar said:

Thank you :hug: I'm glad I am... It's different for some people... :sigh:

Aww that sounds like such a great gift to give :love: Hope you'll find a nice frame for it :hyper:

What's the name of your niece? :)

You are very welcome I mean it sincerely :hug: Just remember you are a great friend :)

Thank you it just came to me suddenly on what I could give him this year. Wanted to do something really special and I know he will be very touched by it :). Going to go this coming week to look for a frame. Hoping too that I find a nice one,lol.

My niece's name is Karra Ann but we call her Karra :)

BonosBaby12 said:

You are very welcome I mean it sincerely :hug: Just remember you are a great friend :)

Thank you it just came to me suddenly on what I could give him this year. Wanted to do something really special and I know he will be very touched by it :). Going to go this coming week to look for a frame. Hoping too that I find a nice one,lol.

My niece's name is Karra Ann but we call her Karra :)

Thanks... It really means a lot to me you believing in me :hug:

Yeah I know what that feeling's like, one moment it just hits you what you want to give to somebody :) I'm sure he'll love your gift, absolutely!! :yes: You'll find a good frame!

Aww Karra Ann is a sweet name :cute:

EDIT: you've got a PM :)

JanuaryStar said:

Thanks... It really means a lot to me you believing in me :hug:

Yeah I know what that feeling's like, one moment it just hits you what you want to give to somebody :) I'm sure he'll love your gift, absolutely!! :yes: You'll find a good frame!

Aww Karra Ann is a sweet name :cute:

You are very welcome I always will :hug: :)

Im usually so when it comes to the holidays with what to give as gifts,lol. Thanks for the positive outlook with the frame :). I will uplaod the pic I chose to PB and PM it to you!

Thank you the name fits her perfectly :). I actually like all of my niece's names,lol. Some names that you hear makes you stop and go :huh:? lol.

BonosBaby12 said:

You are very welcome I always will :hug: :)

Im usually so when it comes to the holidays with what to give as gifts,lol. Thanks for the positive outlook with the frame :). I will uplaod the pic I chose to PB and PM it to you!

Thank you the name fits her perfectly :). I actually like all of my niece's names,lol. Some names that you hear makes you stop and go :huh:? lol.

You're too sweet!! :hug:

Yes! I always have that as well, I always seem to know what to get for certain people as well... It's amazing as you keep thinking what to give and then suddenly you know it! :)

You're right... I have some nieces whose names are a little :huh: to me lol :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:
How many nieces do you have?

Awwww thanks but you are so much sweeter :flirt:

Really do love giving more than receiving :)

*starts to count* :hmm:

I really have no idea lol :happy: :giggle:

No you are much more sweeter than me :sexywink:

Same here :yes: But you do need to receive sometime as well :hug:

BonosBaby12 said:
Wow that's a lot of them then! :lol:

Nonsense I insist that YOU are! :kiss:

Mike gave me the best present that I could ever receive :).

Btw you have 2 PM's :sexywink:

No YOU are!! :sexywink:

What did he give you? :hyper:

You have 2 PM's back :flirt:

Okay I'm gonna say bye-bye to PGP for now... My stomach is turning a little :huh: at the moment... Will check in for PM's though :yes:

:hug:

BonosBaby12 said:
You are so stubborn MJ! : madwife: : wink:

I received them and loved them :drool: Will be responding to the other in a minute.

He gave me the gift of U2 in Hawaii :love:

Awwwwwww I hope you feel better soon. Get some rest ok? :hug:

I'm not stubborn, you are stubborn!! :madwife: :p

Oh of course, how silly I am :reject: I knew that that was for Christmas :yes: Best gift you could get... :drool:

Thanks, I'll try to get some rest :)

Back
Top Bottom