PGP:Learning how to save a life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
GG2 - I'm having fun playing "name the artist" *g*

:happy: and I don't care!

:reject: am I really taht bad?

I just wanted some great mind-blowing concept video WITH U2 IN IT that would replace One as U2's best ever..... but I can't see that happen with this video! :(

^:hug: They're in it, but it's like Where's Waldo :) I think whoever spots Larry first - I'm sure he's got to be in it somewhere - should get multiple cookies :lol:

It'll be interesting to see the comments when the vid's a bit more widespread...

*just had a random thought* I'm sure I saw Pop!Edge along with now Edge in the video... I wonder... :hmm: (You could hide a baby!Larry in that vid and he'd be harder to spot, something he'd probably enjoy :lol: )

JezSnape said:
:giggle: I found Larry in the vid... :lol:

*sends cookies* :giggle:

I think I just did too - in a flash of light around the 3:30ish mark Jez? Bono's about 10 or 15 seconds before that.. Edge is easy to spot, Adam a little harder, but he's visible :D

U2isthebest said:
BonosBaby12 said:
BRITT!!!!!! :hyper: :hug: Fancy seeing you here :flirt: [/QUOTE

Shannon:drool: :kiss: I missed you MUCH!! How amazing was Bonolulu and the show?!?!?!?! How close did you get?

I missed you so much too :drool: Was even talking about how much I wished you could have been there :yes:

Bonolulul and the show were beyond anything I ever expected!!! Oh and I got VERY close! Mia and everyone had secured a spot right in front of the B stage on Edge's side! Then this guy standing in front of me had me switch him places so I could see which moved me up right behind the lady standing on the rail. I thought I was going to :faint: when I realized how up close and personal I was :drool:

Hi Jem :hug: How are you doing today?

Brit and BB or Shannon i may aswell call you, seems daft calling you BB. :lol: I'm ok.

Better than this morning . I just have so much going round my head and i hate this time of year with my mum not being here. :grumpy:

Am going out soon though. ( SHould start getting ready soon ) Going to see a U2 tribute band at my local pub. :hyper: Tis not Hawaii or real U2 but it will do.

See above post re tribute band. :)

bonoishot said:
Brit and BB or Shannon i may aswell call you, seems daft calling you BB. :lol: I'm ok.

Better than this morning . I just have so much going round my head and i hate this time of year with my mum not being here. :grumpy:

Am going out soon though. ( SHould start getting ready soon ) Going to see a U2 tribute band at my local pub. :hyper: Tis not Hawaii or real U2 but it will do.

See above post re tribute band. :)

:lol: feel free to call me Shannon! Im sorry that this time of the year isn't the easiest for you :hug:

I was reading about the tribute band when I first came in. Did my eyes deceive me or did I read correctly that the drummer has the hots for you? :lol:

Shannon being on the rail is :combust::faint:

Me and Wild got so lucky in Tornot/Chicago/Boston. I scanned into the ellipse most shows :rockon: the two i didnt scan in on we got wristabnds by the soundboard ( on my birthday along with VP and Sarah and RUffian. :hyper::love: ) and we got a rail on the outer ellipse the 1st Boston show in December.

:rockon:

BonosBaby12 said:

:lol : feel free to call me Shannon! Im sorry that this time of the year isn't the easiest for you :hug:

I was reading about the tribute band when I first came in. Did my eyes deceive me or did I read correctly that the drummer has the hots for you? :lol:

I suppose alot of people are int he same boat or alot worseof so i shouldnt whinge.

Yeah the drummer likes me ( or so my friend thinks)He came over to me after the last time they played here and asked what i was doing after the show. I'm a bit slow and didnt understand what he meant. :lol: ( I was working overtime at work the next day anyway though)

:lmao:

Asi said he used to be in a band but i'm too young to remember them. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom