PGP:Learning how to save a life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Just...creepy, leering, grinning ones. :scream: They were about to jump out of my monitor and eat me, I just know it! :yikes: For like an entire month, I couldn't look at her sig. :lol:

irish_leprechaun_framed_shamrock_md.gif

:wave:

*snerk* I read the comments on your blog that you linked too... I don't know what's funnier, the 'conversation' in general, or the last comment :lol:

:tsk: I can't believe my sim didn't wear a toga to the party :tsk:

That last pic... is everyone on the floor because they're tired, or because they're drunk? :wink:

Drea said:
:tsk: I can't believe my sim didn't wear a toga to the party :tsk:

That last pic... is everyone on the floor because they're tired, or because they're drunk? :wink:

They're hanging out :shifty: and falling asleep :shifty:

Whether or not you would do that if you were sober is another question :wink:

and the last two clips of the night: ( :drool: :happy: )

loveblooms.jpg

adamsg.jpg

^:lmao:! I can't wait till GG sees that :giggle:

:hmm: Yeah, I'd have to agree with my sim... though that would be a rather nice position to be in, cuddled on the couch with Larry and Adam right there :wink: Is it me or does Sim!Adam seem to be in and out of his toga? When he's dancing with SG he isn't wearing one, then when he's talking to sim!me and Larry he is :eyebrow:

Drea said:
^:lmao:! I can't wait till GG sees that :giggle:

:hmm: Yeah, I'd have to agree with my sim... though that would be a rather nice position to be in, cuddled on the couch with Larry and Adam right there :wink: Is it me or does Sim!Adam seem to be in and out of his toga? When he's dancing with SG he isn't wearing one, then when he's talking to sim!me and Larry he is :eyebrow:

they all changed into Toga's at different times - but also some of the clips were early on in the party even if that wasn't how I posted them, so yeah, you'll see that. - my sim and Larry's did the same thing

Also, different sims were coming and going to/from class through out the parties, as well - so clothes changed based on that too

Last edited:
Drea said:
Well well, somebody's sim moves fast :lol: (Not that either of us would blame her :wink: )

:lol: exactly :sexywink:

and those big fat red hearts with the arrows don't usually appear that fast - it was worth celebrating :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom