PGP - Keeping Your Shutters Wide Open

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They get their coffee free?:shifty: Maybe if I tell Sean that he will change professions and become a cop!:lol:

So, Timmies= hot cops? Interesting! :shifty:

Got the new Christina Aguilera album. Seems she's trying way too hard to be Lady GaGa, when only GaGa is truly GaGa. Still, Christina hasn't put out a bad album yet.

Got the new Christina Aguilera album. Seems she's trying way too hard to be Lady GaGa, when only GaGa is truly GaGa. Still, Christina hasn't put out a bad album yet.

I've heard that. I agree! She has an amazing voice and she just needs to be herself! :D

They get their coffee free?:shifty: Maybe if I tell Sean that he will change professions and become a cop!:lol:

So, Timmies= hot cops? Interesting! :shifty:

Yep they get it free if they get it in a mug to stay and drink it at the tables.

Oh yes, we get some really good looking ones around my store :drool:

Cops are in there all the time for their breaks

11 am, and the humidex is already 40 C, awesome.

The guy I was seeing till 6 months ago was a quasi-cop (MTO officer), and it used to be awfully hard to let him leave for work in the morning after he had his uniform on. :whistle:

BTW, didn't go see the ex last night guys. Luckily, got food poisoning and was too ill to leave the house. I figure if I'm good at it, I can keep postponing till he gives up.

11 am, and the humidex is already 40 C, awesome.

The guy I was seeing till 6 months ago was a quasi-cop (MTO officer), and it used to be awfully hard to let him leave for work in the morning after he had his uniform on. :whistle:

Hell, I see Tré in his volunteer Mendocino County Fire t-shirt and I wish I could jump his bones.

Hello!

It's a GORGEOUS day outside today. :drool: Supposed to get up to 30C (86F)! :heart:

I'm on the email list for the two major airlines here in Canada, and I got one this morning saying there were $199 one way flights to Honolulu. :drool: Damnation. Too bad the sale is only for dates until October. I'm sure there will be more sales in the coming months, but that's awesome that the prices are really low again. :drool: Right now the December flights are around $268 each way, which is not horrible, but there's hope that I'll get another steal of a deal this year.

Hello!

It's a GORGEOUS day outside today. :drool: Supposed to get up to 30C (86F)! :heart:

I'm on the email list for the two major airlines here in Canada, and I got one this morning saying there were $199 one way flights to Honolulu. :drool: Damnation. Too bad the sale is only for dates until October. I'm sure there will be more sales in the coming months, but that's awesome that the prices are really low again. :drool: Right now the December flights are around $268 each way, which is not horrible, but there's hope that I'll get another steal of a deal this year.
Good luck. Damn you. But good luck.

Hell, I see Tré in his volunteer Mendocino County Fire t-shirt and I wish I could jump his bones.

Ha! Sadly, in my case, the uniform was one of the few positive things the asshat brought to the relationship.

Sorry you weren't feeling well, but on the plus side, it helped you dodge a bullet?

Hello!

30 C would be awesome with low humidity. Bleh. It's too hot to even move, here. :lol: Glad you're getting good weather, though!

Sounds like a great price - what do you consider good from Van to Hawaii?

Good luck. Damn you. But good luck.

:lol: Thanks!

There's always room in my suitcase! So far nobody's claimed a spot yet.

It's seriously the best thing EVER. We don't give each other presents all year, and the trip is our gift. My parents have a timeshare, so we're able to do it very cheaply. I cannot WAIT! :love:

30 C would be awesome with low humidity. Bleh. It's too hot to even move, here. :lol: Glad you're getting good weather, though!

Sounds like a great price - what do you consider good from Van to Hawaii?

Yeah, I've heard about the crazy heat/humidity you guys have been having. That's a bit nuts!

$200 or lower (each way) is a steal. That's what I got last year - I think I paid about $400 total (incl taxes) for two one way flights. Sometimes it's cheaper to do it that way. I flew AC down there, and then WJ back home.

:lol: Thanks!

There's always room in my suitcase! So far nobody's claimed a spot yet.

It's seriously the best thing EVER. We don't give each other presents all year, and the trip is our gift. My parents have a timeshare, so we're able to do it very cheaply. I cannot WAIT! :love:

I love Hawaii. I wished I lived closer so that I could get a good deal to visit there more often. The perfect trip there for me is a week in Oahu and a week in Maui. I have not seen the Big Island before, so that is my goal on our next trip.:D

Yesterday morning, I came to the conclusion that our A/C wasn't cutting it. It was still quite warm in here (26C) and very humid. So, we got out my mom's newer portable a/c, took ours out, and put the new one in. My mom's used to make her place icy, she had to keep setting the temp on it higher. In our place, the coolest we've gotten it since we put it in has been 25 C, but at least it's lowered the humidity in here, so it's a bit more comfortable. This heat is too overpowering for room a/c, I guess.

I talked to my sister a while ago. She has central air. She said she has a jacket on, and has to go outside every once in a while to warm up. :|

Man, I heard the weather was crazy in the Northeast, but I had no idea it was as bad as that. Yuck. :hug: We've got a "cold" snap going on right now. Barely hitting 30C, but in the desert, it's always a dry heat. Usually we're up to 38 or higher.

I talked to my sister a while ago. She has central air. She said she has a jacket on, and has to go outside every once in a while to warm up. :|

We don't even have a portable AC unit..I might have to bite the bullet and get one next year. Don't you hate it when people say things like that..:lol:..I am at my parents house because they have central air. We might take a drive to the States later, because it is way cooler along Lake Superior.:hmm:

Man, I heard the weather was crazy in the Northeast, but I had no idea it was as bad as that. Yuck. :hug: We've got a "cold" snap going on right now. Barely hitting 30C, but in the desert, it's always a dry heat. Usually we're up to 38 or higher.

Wow, humidity or not, that still sounds hot.

I've never been to a desert area, but I do know someone from this area who moved to AZ. She came back for a visit after a few years, during a really humid spell, and she said that even though it was hotter in AZ, just walking across the street to visit a neighbour in the humidity just about killed her. :lol:

I hate humidity, but I think I'd hate the excessive dryness, too. Must be hellish for your skin.

We don't even have a portable AC unit..I might have to bite the bullet and get one next year. Don't you hate it when people say things like that..:lol:..I am at my parents house because they have central air. We might take a drive to the States later, because it is way cooler along Lake Superior.:hmm:

Yeah, it's keeping it comfortable in here, as long as we're just sitting around, at least. Walking to my non-ACed bathroom upstairs is a real treat.

ACs have dropped in price a lot. I think they're worthwhile, even if you're just using them for a few days a year. :up: Ours is probably on for at least half the summer.

Wow, humidity or not, that still sounds hot.

I've never been to a desert area, but I do know someone from this area who moved to AZ. She came back for a visit after a few years, during a really humid spell, and she said that even though it was hotter in AZ, just walking across the street to visit a neighbour in the humidity just about killed her. :lol:

I hate humidity, but I think I'd hate the excessive dryness, too. Must be hellish for your skin.

I haven't really experienced too much humidity, except after a rainstorm, I guess, when it's hot and wet and feels like you're stepping out of a shower when you go outside. I don't know about my skin, I don't really pay attention and don't know the difference.

Yeah. My skin cracks and gets nasty when it's cold and dry for a loooooooooong time, like most of January. :|

I love Hawaii. I wished I lived closer so that I could get a good deal to visit there more often. The perfect trip there for me is a week in Oahu and a week in Maui. I have not seen the Big Island before, so that is my goal on our next trip.:D

Cool! I've mostly just been to Oahu, and spent a few weeks on the Big Island 2 years ago. Both are gorgeous, and very different. I've been to the Maui airport for a half hour ( :lol: ) but would love to actually see that island some day. :D

Just talked with my Dad on the phone and started crying. :lol: :reject: I'm such a freaking sap and a worrywart. His surgery is in a few hours, and they're on their way to the hospital right now. It's not major surgery, but I'm worried nonetheless. He sounds positive and not too stressed out, so I'm going to keep positive too. :)

:applaud:I talked hubby into going to the States for supper!

We go to this wonderful little town called Grand Marais. It's very slow paced, and our fav Pizza shop is there. It is only a 1 1/2 hour drive away, and the temp there today is 22 C. :D

Thanks! :hug:

We go to this wonderful little town called Grand Marais. It's very slow paced, and our fav Pizza shop is there. It is only a 1 1/2 hour drive away, and the temp there today is 22 C. :D

Sounds good! :drool:

Last weekend was my buddy's birthday, and he lives a block away from the border. Every year for his birthday we walk across the border to go to this great little hole in the wall Mexican restaurant that's just steps away from the border. We get funny looks when we tell the guards that we're just going across for dinner. :lol: Hope you guys have a good time!

Thanks! :hug:

Sounds good! :drool:

Last weekend was my buddy's birthday, and he lives a block away from the border. Every year for his birthday we walk across the border to go to this great little hole in the wall Mexican restaurant that's just steps away from the border. We get funny looks when we tell the guards that we're just going across for dinner. :lol: Hope you guys have a good time!

Walking across the border.:lol: Any time we go, it is like a mini vacation. :up:

Just talked with my Dad on the phone and started crying. :lol: :reject: I'm such a freaking sap and a worrywart. His surgery is in a few hours, and they're on their way to the hospital right now. It's not major surgery, but I'm worried nonetheless. He sounds positive and not too stressed out, so I'm going to keep positive too. :)

Aw. :hug: :hug: Let us know how it goes!

22 C :drool:

I just made coleslaw...pretty fucking effortless, right? I ripped open a bag, chopped some onion, poured on salad dressing, and then stirred. I'm all hot and clammy now. :|

Back
Top Bottom