PGP.....Just a bunch of girls looking for a......Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

Dazz :hug: sorry it's been hard. this place always helps, what with things like cow udders to distract you from the heavy stuff :wink:

:ohmy: COW udders!?! :lmao: :lmao:
:shifty: sounds like it's time to bring out "the clams" :lmao:

Thank you, Ruff. :hug: And what have you been doing?

you know of course that this one cow-udders cream crossed over into human use!

ruffian said:

i think we might be one episode ahead...one person has been voted off so far. i like the chick from Africa. she's got a tough-girl thing goin' on!

She was awesome! Has that gravelly voice thing going on. And an absolutely riveting stage presence. I'm looking forward to seeing her do more!

In the interviews though, she looks like she's been around the block a time or two. :yikes: If I met her on a dark street, I'd run. :lol:

dazzledbylight said:

:ohmy: COW udders!?! :lmao: :lmao:
:shifty: sounds like it's time to bring out "the clams" :lmao:

Thank you, Ruff. :hug: And what have you been doing?

you know of course that this one cow-udders cream crossed over into human use!

:yes:

bag balm :drool:

i'm just hangin' out, dazz. i start work on Monday so enjoying the down time till then.

VintagePunk said:

She was awesome! Has that gravelly voice thing going on. And an absolutely riveting stage presence. I'm looking forward to seeing her do more!

In the interviews though, she looks like she's been around the block a time or two. :yikes: If I met her on a dark street, I'd run. :lol:

:yes: :lmao:

ruffian said:
is anyone watching the new Tommy Lee show? the Rock Star-esque show?

SG, do you put the game on auto or are you making choices for everyone? and there are DORMS now? Geez, which sims is that? I think my version is about 2 years old...it's the basic, then I have Hot Date and Livin' Large.

I keep things running as smoothly as I can (keeping them fed and not too stinky and such - but they have goals and fears now which help me to make decisions for them so I try and follow those as closely as I can and let things happen as naturally as possible. For example Drea and Johnny Depp have been chatting online pretty much whenever Drea is home and Awake :flirt:

and Bri got a phone call from Orlando Bloom today :ohmy: :hyper: lucky Sim :wink:

I'm using the Sims 2, with the University and Night Life expansion packs

VintagePunk said:

i know, that's why i love her. she's terrifying!! :up:

Thanks SG--I'm fascinated by how you run that universe. I had no idea there were those expansions.

Diane L said:
Aww, I'm sorry you feel a little blue, Dazz. :hug: But it's great that you got to visit the Botanical Gardens.

I love ducks. Seeing them quacks me up!

:hug: DL

you think you are coming into Manhattan any time in the rest of the month? and I'm sooo missed so many threads now i've had to give up tracking the ones i've missed :(

It's the first time I've had my cvamera with me..so I snapped about 10 pics....hoping some will come out.

I :love: :love: those little "fuzzheads" [my nicknamr for them.....ther'ye even cuter than baby-chicks to me.

WildHoney said:

Picking up men everywhere we went... you even had two at the same time :shame:

I haven't had a drink since March...I'm going to be so easy next time i have one :lmao:

Two?? Where? :lmao: Oh, in that bar? The one guy was goofy, it was his friend that I was making googly eyes with. ;)

I've hardly drank all spring/summer. :sigh: I'll need to rectify that... :drunk:

Hi thora :hug:

i'm glad we all watch Rockstar, though i guess no great shock, given that we are on a website about...um, a rock band. :wink:

Dazz, I don't know when I'll be coming into Manhattan soon. I'm just trying to work as many hours as I can because I need the $$$$. Then I tend to collapse when I'm home!

I just wish there was something to look forward to. Last year...last year...!!!!!!!

dazzledbylight said:

*******Congratulations!!!!!!!*******

WILD!!! on losibng more pounds!!!! :applaud:

SG! On last draft for YOUR Novel!!!! :hyper:
:hyper:
ANd WHAT's THIS ?!?!!:drool:

NEW simses!?!

when did this start so I ccan catch up!!! :hyper:

heres the main site; if you have a yahoo ID you can join and check in without having to search through threads and wonder what you missed ;)

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/Plebaville/

VintagePunk said:

Two?? Where? :lmao: Oh, in that bar? The one guy was goofy, it was his friend that I was making googly eyes with. ;)

I've hardly drank all spring/summer. :sigh: I'll need to rectify that... :drunk:

one night in ireland i had about 6 glasses of wine and then a few pints.

:sick:

the next morning i had to get up early and get in a crowded van, where we drove to...Bushmill Distillery.

I was sooooooo queasy and sick that smelling the alcohol at 10:30 in the morning pretty much did me in. I swore I would never drink again. And I didn't! For three whole days!

ruffian said:

one night in ireland i had about 6 glasses of wine and then a few pints.

:sick:

the next morning i had to get up early and get in a crowded van, where we drove to...Bushmill Distillery.

I was sooooooo queasy and sick that smelling the alcohol at 10:30 in the morning pretty much did me in. I swore I would never drink again. And I didn't! For three whole days!

Three days in Ireland is like three months elsewhere. :wink: I don't know how people can drink in the morning. :yikes: Especially if you've been drinking the night before.

Thora, I had no idea. I'm so sorry to hear about that. I hope you're ok?

:hug:

Sad_Girl said:

I keep things running as smoothly as I can (keeping them fed and not too stinky and such - but they have goals and fears now which help me to make decisions for them so I try and follow those as closely as I can and let things happen as naturally as possible. For example Drea and Johnny Depp have been chatting online pretty much whenever Drea is home and Awake :flirt:

and Bri got a phone call from Orlando Bloom today :ohmy: :hyper: lucky Sim :wink:

I'm using the Sims 2, with the University and Night Life expansion packs

Now the chatting online whenever my sim's at home and awake sounds like me... but Johnny Depp? My dormmates are going to lynch me! :laugh: Pardon me while I continue giggling at the irony of the only non "Depp :drool:" girl in the house chatting with him :wink:

Back
Top Bottom