PGP.....Just a bunch of girls looking for a......Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Ruff :eek: I can't say I've had the best discipline about getting this done, myself but there is an incredible feeling about it now, to see it really coming to life. :)

Sami :lol: sounds like you'll be rubbing elbows with some pretty interesting people :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Thanks Ruff :eek: I can't say I've had the best discipline about getting this done, myself but there is an incredible feeling about it now, to see it really coming to life. :)

Sami :lol: sounds like you'll be rubbing elbows with some pretty interesting people :wink:

it's exciting when you've gone from an idea to an outline to something that finally has...a trajectory, i guess. you rock :D

ruffian said:

i saw an interview with him at his house a while back...nice digs! new jersey, right?

and you should definitely mingle with personal-dresser woman :wink:

who's wedding, and when?

Yeah, they grew up in Jersey.

My aunt is getting married August 10th. :hyper: So this is her fiance's family (the personal assistant woman). And it's so weird because although she's been with her fiance since I was like 7, I don't know any of his family. I recently met them (the girls at least) at her bridal shower a few weeks ago. So I found out that his cousins who he is really close with are my age and they go to the school I would have went to if I never moved! So all my friends know them! Small world.

WildHoney said:

NI used to have an Irish woman that worked at his building who was always at weddings with Bono also in attendance :ohmy:

:ohmy:

I told you guys how I found out that my aunt went to high school with Ed Burns right? (Christy Turlington's husband) and a lot of her old friends still are friends with Ed (and Christy) :ohmy: Which in my mind registers to Christy-->Bono. :lol:

snapshot_b1bceb3d_31be9328.jpg

Colin and Wild hit it off right from the moment they met

Diane, hi! :hug:

Wild, 29 more? You're going to disappear!

Sami, you'll have all kinds of people to talk to at the wedding--awesome.

Bono is always six degrees of separation from someone. what i wouldn't give to see him at an Irish wedding. :drunk:

(i just went outside with a shower cap on my head. in front of the neighbors. i just smiled and waved...i have no dignity :lol: )

Hi VP :hug:
god, now I have weeding guilt :reject: my backyard looks like a vacant lot!

Back
Top Bottom