PGP: It's time for another thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: At least you girls aren't shirking your duties and going to bed like SG did. :angry:

:wink:

Mucca said:

Yes :drool:
It's so fun to read and it gives such a good insight on the boys touring lives. I'm at the part where they're in Japan. It's hilarious what Bono gets himself into :lol:

It would've been awesome if Flanagan (sp?) had done an ongoing journal.

He had incredible access to the band, and his writing style makes you feel like you're right there with them. :drool:

Have you read Killing Bono/I Was Bono's Doppelganger yet? It's more about the author than Bono, but does give some great insight about them as kids, and teenagers, and into their 20's (as they got older, he didn't see them as much).

A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down ... :whistle:

BonoFly.jpg

Well, he's sugar to VP. :wink:

:lol: Great title, Jo! :hug:

I'm watching Last Comic Standing, and there was a pretty hilarious joke. This guy said something to the effect that he had been sitting on the toilet so long that "I'm getting too old for this shit." :lmao: Totally lame, but so hilarious! :D

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ok...for each blog you just listed...what do you want the "caption" to be?
(ie, off Sonji's site..."want to take a class?" etc)

For Sonjis you could just put Sonji Hunt

Fibermania can just be Fibermania :wink:

And the last link is Dave Consulting Dave

Sorry I'm so behind. :reject:

And VP take your pill soon. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
:lol: At least you girls aren't shirking your duties and going to bed like SG did. :angry:

:wink:

He had incredible access to the band, and his writing style makes you feel like you're right there with them. :drool:

Have you read Killing Bono/I Was Bono's Doppelganger yet? It's more about the author than Bono, but does give some great insight about them as kids, and teenagers, and into their 20's (as they got older, he didn't see them as much).

:lol:

He is! And no I haven't, that'll be next on the list. :drool:

Mucca, you're reading U2 At the End of the World? I love the first chapter of that book. It has one of the very best opening paragraphs I've ever read -- and I'm pretty well-read.

"Bono wakes up in Breznev's bed."

Oh my.

And then Flanagan tells you what happened before and after that.

:ohmy: and :lmao:

jobob said:
Mucca, you're reading U2 At the End of the World? I love the first chapter of that book. It has one of the very best opening paragraphs I've ever read -- and I'm pretty well-read.

"Bono wakes up in Breznev's bed."

Oh my.

And then Flanagan tells you what happened before and after that.

:ohmy: and :lmao:

:yes: :drool:

I re-read that part a good few times :lol:

VintagePunk said:
:ohmy: Sarah will be at school tomorrow morning when I have to take it, what will I do then?? :yikes:

:lmao:

Doesn't your kid have a cell phone? Sheesh.

Or are we gonna have to call you from work or school, VP?

:shrug: :shame:

:giggle:

:lol: VP don't make me make an international call to your arse tomorrow! :madwife:

Bri :hug: Sorry I got kicked off line for a few. :heart:

Nighty night Thora :hug:

Bri it doesn't look like its working to me. :( Stinkin thing! We can always screw with it later. No big deal. Go take your shower. :hug: :heart: I appreciate all your help.

I hate huge pills VP. They suck! :madwife:

Well I'm gonna go sit in the hot tub for a bit and then call it a night. :hug: :wave: Sweet dreams everyone.

Thanks again Bri for all your help. :heart: :hug: :love:

Back
Top Bottom