PGP: It's time for another thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to leave, but my work day is done now, and I gotta get home in time to watch the hockey game! :D See you later! :hug:

Edit - Hi Clone! :hug: :love: Hope to see you later! Gotta run. :hug:

The thing is, that I love the sun, I love the fact that it's summer and light out until the wee hours in the morning and all, but heat and sunshine for over a week straight?
I welcomed the rain. :happy:

But now it's gonna be hot and sunny again, so we're all going swimming this weekend. Not that I actually show myself in a bathing suit, though :reject:

I missed my clone. :scream: i wanted to tell her something.

Can't stay long as i have to be in work early in the morning for some stupid training and my team leader is yeah i know you won't make it in so i wanna proveher wrong. :shifty: :lol:

Went out for a meal with my workmates as it was ome peopls birthday and someone has just got engaged and shes also leaving Friday. :sad:

We went to an Italian restuarant and they came out with a horn and bashing pots and pans together for my team leaders birthday. :lmao: The guy with the horn kept doing it right next to my ears though. :angry:

Dave drove me and Kat home. He gave me and hug and kiss on the cheek. :combust: and was like i'll miss you next week with you not here. When i told him our team leaders not here aswell he was like. :scream: :lol:

How is everyone :hug:

Hi Jem :hug:
Sounds like you had a nice day. :lol:

It's late here, but in another hour, they're showing a rerun on a CSI episode I haven't seen :shifty:

Jez. :hug: I wasn't absolutely wasted/drunk beofre/during/after the meal for once. :lmao:

NOt drinking wine makes all the difference. Talking ot Dave in the car one the way home. :drool:

I'm always like i'll get over him. Then he's sooo sweet i like him again. :angry: :lol:

Dave :drool:

So why did i start talking in the car about other guys i fancied :banghead:

Night girls. :hug:

x

Dave:cute::heart:

Well, Thora, most of the time, I do.

I wish 24 would do summer reruns. But they don't. You gotta buy each season on DVD or iTunes or watch it on cable if you wanna see it again.

Jack Bauer kicking major terrorist butt ... :drool:

... and funny thing is, I'm a peace-loving, pretty moderate person!

:eek: Thanks, Thora. I've been struggling to get everything written that I want to lately. It's hard to tell if what I have managed to get done is any good or not. There's always so much in my head that I want to accomplish and actually getting it all down in a chapter or a scene is a real challenge.

SG - what you're doing is great! I'm not very good at articulating what I think of things, but I do love your writing. Your chapters are always wonderful, and seem to flow well. If I knew how to be better at verbalizing those kinds of things, I'd say more. :)

Back
Top Bottom