PGP: It's time for another thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry to hear that about your grandfathers Mucca :hug:

and thanks for the compliment. I like to think of her like that now that she's passed on; healthy and strong and young

VintagePunk said:
Really cool, SG!! :heart:

There's also one of my dad I need to find. He was 20-ish, wearing a double-breasted suit, hair slicked back, looking very gangsterish, kinda dangerous, and very handsome :) :heart:

that sounds like a great picture, VP :yes: Definitely something to treasure.

Ok, last pictures :wink: thanks for putting up with me

this is my fathers parents
GrandmaGrandparemus.jpg

this is the grandparents of my mothers first husband (not related by blood to me, but my Sisters Great-grandparents)

this is their wedding photo, taken shortly before they left Sweden to move to America
J-001GrandpaSigsparents2.jpg

(Thanks to Thora I don't have to check the TSN website, it was still tied when I was coming home from s'n'b! :giggle: )

YAY EDMONTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With that said, I'm off to bed - g'night all :hug:

(Oh! We found out today we're getting a bonus at work! 10%! :hyper: Between that and my raise my paycheque's going to be NICE in a couple weeks *G*)

Drea said:
With that said, I'm off to bed - g'night all :hug:

(Oh! We found out today we're getting a bonus at work! 10%! :hyper: Between that and my raise my paycheque's going to be NICE in a couple weeks *G*)

Night Drea :hug:

Congrats on the bonus and the raise! :happy:

SG! I love the pictures! I have to add in that I too love looking at old photos. :heart:
And your grandma was so pretty!
Your grandfather looked pretty dapper too. ;)

Nice gene's you have there :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Bri, I LOVE social psych :drool Anything you need, just ask. :flirt

SG, I left to shower. Not sure what Bri was doing. :shifty

*Anything*? :shifty: :sexywink:

I was looking for my loofa :flirt:

Actually, I think I've *almost* got it sorted.....:banghead:
Damn conflictinf courses..:madwife:

literature
enviromental inquiry
organic chem
a bio chem
genetics
Intro social psych
and cell bio...

I need one more dammit :angry:

Sorry I keep disappearing :reject:

Bri :hug:

God Genetics.....I did so bad on that part of general bio last semester :lol:

Good luck with the rest of your course selection. I'm so glad I got my done back in the winter semester. I remember the day of I couldn't get in until 3 hours after. I heard people went on the site 2 hours before and continuously clicked refresh until registration started....That would mean they got up at 6:00am. People are so intense.:huh:

Oh I finished U2 at the end of the world yesterday night!!! I love how it' ends! I also love the part where Edge get's hit on by some girl and then he's like "I just want to be loved for who I really am". The girl goes "And who are you really Dave Evans?" And Edge answers "A BIG FAMOUS MEGA RICH ROCK STAR!!" :lmao::lmao:

I got on such a high after reading it I ended up staying up till 3:00am watching the Slane DVD :drool:

Mucca said:
Oh I finished U2 at the end of the world yesterday night!!! I love how it' ends! I also love the part where Edge get's hit on by some girl and then he's like "I just want to be loved for who I really am". The girl goes "And who are you really Dave Evans?" And Edge answers "A BIG FAMOUS MEGA RICH ROCK STAR!!" :lmao::lmao:

I got on such a high after reading it I ended up staying up till 3:00am watching the Slane DVD :drool:

:lol: I saw that you had posted very late last night...

bonoishot said:
I missed my clone. :scream: i wanted to tell her something.

You could of PM'd me :grumpy:

Now i'll be wondering what it is :madwife:

bonoishot said:

Dave drove me and Kat home. He gave me and hug and kiss on the cheek. :combust: and was like i'll miss you next week with you not here. When i told him our team leaders not here aswell he was like. :scream: :lol:

Dave :cute:

Back
Top Bottom