PGP - It's quiet and there's no one around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The boys in Cannes

BONO :combust: :faint:
bono24gx.jpg
bono14lh.jpg

Edge :ohmy: :flirt:

8798085chrissib527200640206PM.jpg
8798065chrissib527200640308PM.jpg

You're an evil woman, posting those pics of Edge after poor Jez has gone to bed :lol: Oh well, she'll see them when she gets up I suppose :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Damn but Edge has a serious roguish thing going on in those :flirt: :combust:

:shifty: Where are :adam: and :larry: hiding? Their women have turned them into homebodies?

:lol:

Larry's probably trying to keep up with his kids and riding his bike...

And Adam's probably been roped into helping with the wedding planning :wink:

I'm fine Sg :hug:

It was my dad;s 60th today. Went around my parents earlier and Jamie was as :cute: as ever and then we went for a meal tonight although i had my usual water & Toffee Bar :lol:

Oh and i now have dropped 3 dress sizes :D , been able to work into a normal size clothes shop although i didn't buy anything
36_1_111.gif

And i've gone down 2 cup sizes :grumpy: :madwife:

Last edited:
The weather is lovely - getting nice and hot and humid :love: just the way I like it :D

I'm ok, the niece and nephew are keeping me busy today :cute:

Got the new Dixie Chicks CD now and am checking it out at the moment

Adam's probably trying to plan the wedding and Suzie's probably trying to distract him and get him AWAY from making all the plans :lmao:

WildHoney said:
I'm fine Sg :hug:

It was my dad;s 60th today. Went around my parents earlier and Jamie was as :cute: as ever and then we went for a meal tonight although i had my usual water & Toffee Bar :lol:

Oh and i now have dropped 3 dress sizes :D , been able to work into a normal size clothes shop although i didn't buy anything
36_1_111.gif

And i've gone down 2 cup sizes grumpy: :madwife:

I'm so happy for you! :applaud: :hug:

I've managed to lose two pounds somehow :lol:

and isn't that annoying? Why do we always have to lose weight in our breasts first? Can't it come off the hips or thighs first and stay in our bra? :grumpy:

Sad_Girl said:

Adam's probably trying to plan the wedding and Suzie's probably trying to distract him and get him AWAY from making all the plans :lmao:

:lmao: I'm sure she's found some creative ways to distract him :sexywink: At least they're going back into the studio soon ( :hyper: ) so she can plan while he's busy :wink:

Yay Wild! I'm still debating whether I want to get rid of some, I'd be glad to donate :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm so happy for you! :applaud: :hug:

I've managed to lose two pounds somehow :lol:

and isn't that annoying? Why do we always have to lose weight in our breasts first? Can't it come off the hips or thighs first and stay in our bra? :grumpy:

Well done :hug:

I know, NI is a breast man but i think he's liking the new overall figure :shifty:

Maybe i can move some from my belly to my chest :lmao:

WildHoney said:

Well done :hug:

I know, NI is a breast man but i think he's liking the new overall figure :shifty:

Maybe i can move some from my belly to my chest :lmao:

I wish it were that easy! :lol: :D

Drea - I'm sure she's used that distraction once or twice :lmao:

"Adam, honey why don't you focus on planning the honeymoon? :flirt: " (*thinking: because I'm not getting married wearing one of your designs*)

:flirt:

What a welcome!

SG!!!:hug::heart:
I think my poor computer is trying to tell me something.....like that I should finally take it in and get the fan fixed. It's been making noises..:yikes:
But other than that, I'm good! Omg...it was so warm and lovely today. :drool:
How are you my dear?

(Love the location MOFO ;))

~BrightestStar~ said:
:
I think my poor computer is trying to tell me something.....like that I should finally take it in and get the fan fixed. It's been making noises..:yikes:
But other than that, I'm good! Omg...it was so warm and lovely today. :drool:
How are you my dear?

I'm doing alright, Thanks :) :hug: Yeah, I think when the computer starts sounding like a wookie it's time to get it looked at :uhoh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

(Love the location MOFO ;))

:shocked: what'd you call me? :madwife: :lmao: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom