PGP - It's quiet and there's no one around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:
Hello, Molly. :hug:

There are new photos in Pleba of Bono wearing a purple shirt.

So I'm happy. :D

ahh it is the little things innit?
i have been studying the lily legend
dress for a few hours and found some
perfect trim for it so i am happy too!!

Thanks Molly, I'm sure it'll be one of those things that go away, given time. I'll just have to avoid her for a while.

Night Bri :hug: Heart:

Okay, I'm deeply ashamed to ask this, but would anyone happen to have the song "I'd Really Love to See You Tonight" on their computer? :reject: :reject:

I suspect that if anyone did, it would be SG. :wink:

Thora! :hug:

:lol: I'm just watching some TV. I went to a movie and dinner with my best friend and that was really nice. I'm kinda tired - I went to bed at 10:30 last night. I'm gonna stay up for a little longer to talk to you guys though! :D

VintagePunk said:
Thanks Molly, I'm sure it'll be one of those things that go away, given time. I'll just have to avoid her for a while.

Night Bri :hug: Heart:

Okay, I'm deeply ashamed to ask this, but would anyone happen to have the song "I'd Really Love to See You Tonight" on their computer? :reject: :reject:

I suspect that if anyone did, it would be SG. :wink:

Thora! :hug:

:shifty: Who me? :lol: yes, I do - let me give YSI a try

:hug: good night to Bri and Jo and Weldy and whoever else has gone off to bed

no problem :wink:

I got the new Dixie Chicks CD today - I was not surprised in the least that I love it - it made me cry like a baby - made me want to dance at other points - I know you're not a big modern country fan but I just felt the need to share :D

Sad_Girl said:

I got the new Dixie Chicks CD today - I was not surprised in the least that I love it - it made me cry like a baby - made me want to dance at other points - I know you're not a big modern country fan but I just felt the need to share :D

Actually, I don't know a lot of their songs, only a handful, but what I do know, I like. Goodbye Earl :drool: :bow: :lol:

They did a cover of Landslide though, right? I don't like that...but that's mainly because I think the original is perfection.

Sad_Girl said:

I think I heard a bit of it on Tues when I was in HMV.. liked what I heard - I've liked all the singles of theirs, just haven't bought any cds :lol: My list of cds to buy is ridiculously long anyway, don't need to add more to it :wink:

Well, despite my best efforts, my eyes are not staying open. :lol: It's pretty pathetic for me to be going to bed so early on a weekend, but I'm tired. Off to bed I go. Goodnight all! :hug:

Night Thora :hug: Sweet dreams and get all caught up on your rest; it sounds like you need it

VP - yeah, they did cover landslide, which I don't mind so much even though I already loved the song. I also loved the cover Smashing Pumpkins did of it :up:

Drea - I have all of their CD's which is unusual for me to be honest - other than a few artists I tend to get compilation CDs or download single songs - and every one of their CD's has been just great :love:

Oh, Molly, I meant to tell you! I read an article today about Edie Brickell that mentioned your boyfriend! It's in Yahoo music...
Who does he play with these days?

W/b Russty :hug:

I totally picked up the new Dixie Chicks cd in Wal-mart last night. I want it, but I couldn't afford it just head, but hopefully next week. The girls were dying for an Elmo movie and it was a dvd for $5, so I figured it was better to let them get something last night and I could wait. The girls hardly ask for anything when we shop and they are so good about it when we can't afford it, but I just couldn't say no to them last night. :heart:

I'm dying to get the new Dixie Chicks, James Blunt, and the new Pearl Jam.

:hug: SG

Back
Top Bottom