PGP - It's quiet and there's no one around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

B as Austin! :laugh:
It so suits him tho. But at least B uses a toothbrush. :wink:

And B's much better with the ladies. :sexywink:

But neither one of them can dance :dancing:

... and they're both nerds. :nerd:

but whenever I see someone call B a nerd in Pleba, I want to scream, "He's OUR nerd, damnit!"

Bonochick said:
A letter from Grandma:

The other day I went up to a local Christian bookstore and saw a "honk if you love Jesus" bumper sticker. I was feeling particularly sassy that day because I had just come from a thrilling choir performance, followed by a thunderous prayer meeting, so I bought the sticker and put it on my bumper. Boy, I'm glad I did! What an uplifting experience followed!

I was stopped at a red light at a busy intersection, just lost in thought about the Lord and how good He is and I didn't notice that the light had changed. It is a good thing someone else loves Jesus because if he hadn't honked, I'd never have noticed! I found that LOTS of people love Jesus!

While I was sitting there, the guy behind started honking like crazy, and then he leaned out of his window and screamed, "For the love of GOD! GO! GO! Jesus Christ, GO!" What an exuberant cheerleader he was for Jesus! Everyone started honking! I just leaned out of my window and started waving and smiling at all these loving people. I even honked my horn a few times to share in the love!

There must have been a man from Florida back there because I heard him yelling something about a "sunny beach". I saw another guy waving in a funny way with only his middle finger stuck up in the air. I asked my teenage grandson in the back seat what that meant, he said that it was probably a Hawaiian good luck sign or someething. Well, I've never met anyone from Hawaii, so I leaned out the window and gave him the good luck sign back. My grandson burst out laughing. He was enjoying this religious experience, too!

A couple of the people were so caught up in the joy of the moment that they got out of their cars and started walking towards me. I bet they wanted to pray or ask what church I atttended, but this is when I noticed the light had changed.

So, I waved to all my sisters and brothers grinning, and drove on through the intersection. I noticed I was the only car that got through the intersection before the light changed again and I felt kind of sad that I had to leave them after all the love we had shared, so I slowed the car down, leaned out of the window and gave them all the Hawaiian good luck sign one last time as I drove away.

Praise the Lord for such wonderful folks!

Grandma

:lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Btw, Jo, did you see the contest in LS to win 30 free itune dl's?

um, no. I only recently discovered LS's TV threads. Pardon me.

... runs off to LS, leaving cloud of dust in her wake and hoping those 30 free dl's include video downloads.

Sad_Girl said:
I don't know how many times I've been watching Bono on TV with my mom and gone 'Oh My God he is such a DORK! :lmao:

But I do it in a loving way :love:

:lmao:!

I do the same thing! He's *such* a nerd (/dork).
Tis why we love him, of course. :cute: :love:

Honestly when I read in pleba the other day about him giving an interview and suddenlt mentionging seasme street and being brought by the letter U...you can't help but laugh! :cute:

I love listening to I tunes radio streams :drool:

(at art comp workshop}

I get to hear sooooo much stuff I 've never hear or i've heard of the people but NOT their actual music --- b/c it's not so easy to hear new alt/indie etc music on free radio in NYC area anymore :madspit: :madspit:

VintagePunk said:
Now they're showing an old live clip of White Stripe's Seven Nation Army live at the MM studios. I really want to wash and brush Jack White's hair.

I really want to slap Jack White for his interview last week about why he left Detroit and its music scene for Nashville. So they didn't appreciate all you did for them? Fine. Whatever. :angry:

But I'll still buy White Stripes albums.

I love watching Loretta Lynn and Jack White together :lmao: On the Grammy's that year OMG was that cute

Loretta: You get up there and say thank you Jack
Jack: yes ma'am :eek: :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom