PGP - It's quiet and there's no one around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And how are you all this lovely evening? :hug:

I'm just sitting here, pausing from eating some sort of cheap noodles-in-a-bowl which are one step above ramen noodles, and I just finished reading the rest of this thread. :wink:

Drea said:

I know one sailor I'd like to pick up :sexywink:

AdamOSCEra4s23.jpg

AdamOSCEra4s22.jpg

We are going to some friends house tomorrow for dinner. Its sort of an odd situation. We use to be friends with these people when we first moved here to town 8 years ago. We were inseprable. Did everything together. Deb was even with me when I delievered Mini-cat. A few years ago we had a falling out and then our lives just got busy and we sort of just stopped calling each other. We were in Wal-mart last night and they were in the check out next to us. I didn't see them, but Deb saw Mr. Cat and said hi. We chatted for a few minutes and then they said we should get together. So they called this morning and asked if we wanted to come over for dinner tomorrow night.

One of the big problems we had is that we have certain morals and values we teach our kids, because of our faith and they don't have any faith at all and that can cause problems. Hopefully this will go well, cuz honestly I need a girlfriend locally that I can go to the movies with or have coffee with once in a while.

Russty Cat said:
Hi girls :)

I'm doing good. I spent the day cleaning, watching movies, and knitting. Nothing to exciting, but it was a nice quiet day.

I'm loving the Pop Edge look. His eyes are so beautiful in that picture. :love:

YAY :hug: considering al the crap you have to go through and nice day doing some of the things you LIKE to do - movies & knitting {and hanging out w us} I'd say IS a GOOD day. and you have to gather up your energries for your PJ concert trip later on! :hyper:

and My Sis got Tix to see Springstten/Seeger session band! :hyper: i'm excited for her & our friend she is taking with her who's been having a rough time of it lately}

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

and My Sis got Tix to see Springstten/Seeger session band! :hyper: i'm excited for her & our friend she is taking with her who's been having a rough time of it lately}

:hyper: for your sis and the fact I'll be seeing them three weeks from now!

I would say "so why isn't she taking you, dazz?" but then I remembered you told me you're already going. Or so I thought. :wink:

:hug: VP!! :heart: :hug: Jo

how are you?

Russty - I hope that it works out so that you can be friends again - issues pertaining to faith and children can be hard to deal with, but I'm sure you can find a way

Sad_Girl said:
Russty! :hug

8798085chrissib527200640206PM.jpg

I swear I look at this picture and my first thought is 'Take me, I'm yours!' :combust

:reject: :lol:

:lol: I'm right there with ya! :heart:

Hi VP & Jo :hug: :D :hug

:D I have two small children that I might be forced to maim soon. Oh yeah, a good beating is coming. :madwife:

Dazz I'm glad your Sis got tickets! That is going to be so cool! I'm so excited for PJ, only 56 days!!!!! :dance: I have Mike McCready on the brain all the time now.

Hey Bri, Russty, Jo, SG, Drea, Weldy, Dazzled :hug:

I'm okay, thanks. Just finished watching Sideways. Men. :rolleyes: My back has been pretty sore for the past few days, trying to deal with that...avoiding the phone calls of some well-meaning (and a not so well-meaning) friend(s). Other than that, not much. :) My internet access will be limited this weekend - Sarah has an essay she has to get done.

Hope you all are well. :)

jobob said:

:hyper: for your sis and the fact I'll be seeing them three weeks from now!

I would say "so why isn't she taking you, dazz?" but then I remembered you told me you're already going. Or so I thought. :wink:

Hi Jo! :hug:

:hyper: :lock: :lock:
def want your concert details after!

no...she's NOT taking me....but that's ok....I mean I owe her still half the $$ for the "concert for ChaNGe" tix she floated me, a few Tenspots more on something else and THEN.........the 225 $ I OWE her for Nov05 U2/MSG.....

I wouldn't ask her for any more tix loans { unless U2 do a stadium run .....:shrug: most likely not, but i'll carry the torch until it's all over- Vertigo tour-wise, that is}

Last edited:
sami! :hug:

Gee, I kind of thought no one -- no Americans, anyway -- would be around this weekend, since it's a holiday weekend in the US. I thought wrong. ;)

Russty Cat said:
...... odd situation. We use to be friends with these people when we first moved here to town 8 years ago. Did everything together. Deb was even with me when I delievered Mini-cat. I didn't see them, but Deb saw Mr. Cat and said hi. We chatted for a few minutes and then they said we should get together. So they called this morning and asked if we wanted to come over for dinner tomorrow night.

One of the big problems we had is that we have certain morals and values we teach our kids, because of our faith and they don't have any faith at all and that can cause problems. Hopefully this will go well, cuz honestly I need a girlfriend locally that I can go to the movies with or have coffee with once in a while.

well I hope it does go well!

perhaps.....as long as she/ isn't around your kids......is it possible you & she can agree to disagree about matters of belief or non-belief.

dazzledbylight said:

Hi Jo! :hug:

:hyper: :lock: :lock:
def want your concert details after!

I will more than likely post a review, notes of my experiences, or something along those lines in my Interference journal. As I did for my Vertigo shows. :wink:

I have to share this, cuz you guys would understand how cool this is.

The other night in Boston Eddie said that they were going to play a request for this young gal in the third row. But it was sort of a trade since she had something for them. They got her up on stage and it was like a 10 year old little girl with flowers for the guys! :cute: :faint: So he takes the flowers, hugs her and whispers something to her. He then said her name was Shana. As she was making her way back to her seat Eddie was watching to make sure she made it okay and then he said "This ones for you Shana!" And then they played a song called Smile! Its one of the best PJ songs and it always makes me think of my friend who I'm seeing the show with.

So yesterday before I can send the video of this to my friend I get an offline IM from her that just says "I miss you already! I miss you always!!!" Those are lines from the song Smile! I was like okay that is just damn cool! :D She totally freaked when she saw the video. :giggle:

All I know about The Virgin Suicides is that it's supposedly set in the Grosse Pointes, and the author's from Michigan. Haven't seen the movie or read the book. Sorry.

Thanks guys :) I'm hoping that we can just be friends and let the little stuff go this time. I figure if its to hard to mix with our kids I can just do things with her alone on occasion.

VP I hope your back feels better that is no fun. :hug:

I saw Virgin Suicides ages ago Sami and I can't remember much about it. I watched My Left Foot and Chocolat today. I still have Van Helsing to watch, but I was waiting for the kids to go to bed so it doesn't freak them out. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom