PGP - It's quiet and there's no one around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does he ever do any records of his own? I love all kinds of music and it would be nice to have some fresh stuff to work with. I love U2 and PJ, but my daddy made a good point a few weeks ago that maybe the reason I'm having a hard time working is that I'm getting the same thoughts and feelings and that maybe bringing in some new music and other elements might shake things up a bit.

Sad_Girl said:
I'm just sort of a sappy love song kind of a person :wink: :lol:

:hug:

Not to get all maudlin, but well over a month ago, it occurred to me that that's how things have been for the past 3 years, till last Sept...the calling out of the blue thing. It also occurred to me that it was about to end...but that I can see the whole calling out of the blue thing happening for years to come...

I really need a hobby to prevent myself from thinking too much. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Awww :( I'd try not to worry too much about it for tonight. Kelly had things like that happen, but they were short-lived, and usually gone by the next day.

How old is he, again?

he will br 7 in november ....
he is acting so listless :(

Russty
yup he has his own songs on his website :D

Molly Bloom said:

he will br 7 in november ....
he is acting so listless :(

Russty
yup he has his own songs on his website :D

I would watch him over night and then if he is still acting funky in the morning call the vet. :hug: :heart:

Hmmm google is my friend. I never thought to look up if he had a website. :lol: D'oh! :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:hug:

Not to get all maudlin, but well over a month ago, it occurred to me that that's how things have been for the past 3 years, till last Sept...the calling out of the blue thing. It also occurred to me that it was about to end...but that I can see the whole calling out of the blue thing happening for years to come...

I really need a hobby to prevent myself from thinking too much. :wink:

:lol: you and me both! I have a few songs that I swear were written directly about me and Mark and everything that's been going on for the past two years. :sigh: But I guess thats sort of a good thing; as far as the artistry of the song is concerned :lol:

They just tend to send my mind spinning in a million different directions of "What if...?'

Molly I agree with Russty - keep an eye on him overnight - if he seems worse or no better at all there's no harm in checking with the vet

:hyper: I went to get a glass of water and Bandit was at the door wanting to get in! :love: :heart: I gave him a stern talking too, now he is eating his dinner in the kitchen.

Thanks for the link Molly I'm gonna check it out right now. :D

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: you and me both! I have a few songs that I swear were written directly about me and Mark and everything that's been going on for the past two years. :sigh: But I guess thats sort of a good thing; as far as the artistry of the song is concerned :lol:

They just tend to send my mind spinning in a million different directions of "What if...?'

Molly I agree with Russty - keep an eye on him overnight - if he seems worse or no better at all there's no harm in checking with the vet

Yeah, and that damn break-up song site earlier made me realize that "I Can't Make You Love Me" is essentially what happened that night. :madwife: :lol:

Glad Bandit's back, Russty :happy:

I was worried too! I'm so glad he is back. Mini-cats heart would break if we lost him.

Matts website is great! I love the artwork on it. And the music is really good. I like that its totally different. The songs have such different feelings to them. They go together in a sense, but yet they have a very stand alone quality to them.

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, and that damn break-up song site earlier made me realize that "I Can't Make You Love Me" is essentially what happened that night. :madwife: :lol:

Glad Bandit's back, Russty :happy:

VP I don't think I was around for the final break down of things. So I don't really know what happen, but I'd be more then happy to throw him a good :madwife: :rant: on your behalf. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
I was worried too! I'm so glad he is back. Mini-cats heart would break if we lost him.

Matts website is great! I love the artwork on it. And the music is really good. I like that its totally different. The songs have such different feelings to them. They go together in a sense, but yet they have a very stand alone quality to them.
aww thanks :D
he is crazy talented
i just adore him :d

Russty Cat said:

VP I don't think I was around for the final break down of things. So I don't really know what happen, but I'd be more then happy to throw him a good :madwife: :rant: on your behalf. :wink:

Awww, thanks :hug: It's really not his fault, though, it's just one of those things. :shrug: I think it would be easier if I could be angry about it, but I can't. He didn't do anything wrong.

VintagePunk said:

Awww, thanks :hug: It's really not his fault, though, it's just one of those things. :shrug: I think it would be easier if I could be angry about it, but I can't. He didn't do anything wrong.

Well I'm glad that he didn't do anything wrong. But I know it still hurts. :hug: :heart:

And no one will be getting any kind of love advice from me in the near future since I'm so fucked up in the head when it comes to love I don't want to be maiming any other poor souls. :lol:

If there were guarantees with relationships, we'd still all be with the first person we ever cared about, and I shudder to think of myself still with the boy down the street from when I was 4. :wink:

I'm reading this odd article that got me to thinking.

There is a couple that have been together since they were teenagers and they have a child together. The guy said they broke up for a few years to experience sex with other people. Then they got back together and he says it helped their relationship.

I just can't imagine someone, especially a woman agreeing to break up so he can go out and sleep with who ever he wants with the plan on getting back together later. :eyebrow:

I just don't know to many people that would be okay with that sort of thing. I could see where they broke up because they were having problems, but they finally realized they could work things out and got back together. Would you allow someone to go sleep with who ever knowing that in a while you'd get back together?

Russty Cat said:
I'm reading this odd article that got me to thinking.

There is a couple that have been together since they were teenagers and they have a child together. The guy said they broke up for a few years to experience sex with other people. Then they got back together and he says it helped their relationship.

I just can't imagine someone, especially a woman agreeing to break up so he can go out and sleep with who ever he wants with the plan on getting back together later. :eyebrow:

I just don't know to many people that would be okay with that sort of thing. I could see where they broke up because they were having problems, but they finally realized they could work things out and got back together. Would you allow someone to go sleep with who ever knowing that in a while you'd get back together?

But did she do the same thing? Maybe she wanted it that way, too.

Back
Top Bottom