PGP : It's July and time to PARRRRRRRRRRRR-TYYYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:panic: :hyper::yippie::bonocrab::loveshower::happydance::cabbagepatch::panic:

I'm going shopping for pj's, so I don't accidentally expose myself to you!:wink:

PQTkB.jpg

Oh geez,I'm so jealous of you guys,all the exitement before the show etc.I would give anything to go through that again. Damn,it's been almost a year already:sad:

New thread :drool:
:dance:
*dances around in the new thread to break it in*

So it's officially the weekend - time to make one last Target run and then start packing!!!!!!

: panic: : panic: : panic: : panic: : panic:

That about sums me up. :reject::lol:

I got a bunch of Timmies gift cards from the kids at work, and my first thought was "yay, food for the ga line!!" :lol :

:cute: Aww yay for your work kiddies.

Sean was eyeing then up, so I had to hide them. :lol :

:lol:

I'm gonna buy as much snack food at Walmart as I can. That'll save a lot of money.

This. :up:

I think we should make it our mission to make Brian smile :love:

Am up for that challenge. :love::up:

He likes you enough to take your phone number :sexywink :

My phone didn't work in the US so I couldn't even give mine. Felt like a right loser for having an ancient phone that didn't work in NA at that time. :lol::reject:

I know although he has never used it :angry:

At least you were able to give yours. :sexywink::lol:

Me: Errr yeah my phone doesn't work here. :reject:

:lmao:

Hey BD. :hyper::hi5: I know ages. Am in full panic/anxiety/excited mode. :panic::panic: Got my passport and concert tickets for Montreal together so I don't forget them. Need to pack, grab some things from my friends house tonight and I wore one of my summer dresses today as its warm so need to rewash that. :crazy:

Am also cooking tea at the moment aswell. :crack::drool::lol: So will be in and out. :shifty:

Tommorow will be hanging with T and Anji. :love:

How are you? :hug:

Hey BD. :hyper::hi5: I know ages. Am in full panic/anxiety/excited mode. :panic::panic: Got my passport and concert tickets for Montreal together so I don't forget them. Need to pack, grab some things from my friends house tonight and I wore one of my summer dresses today as its warm so need to rewash that.

Am also cooking tea at the moment aswell. :crack::drool::lol: So will be in and out. :shifty:

Tommorow will be hanging with T and Anji. :love:

How are you? :hug:

Passport and tickets are the most essential out of all essentials. :yes: :lol: When do you leave?

I'm good, it's really hot here. How's the English summer?

I don't even have pjs! I sleep in t shirts. Tank tops in the summer. :lol:

I wear t shirts normally too. Had to dig out my PJ's lol.

I have no clothes. :scream: I hadn't even thought about it. All the clothes I have bought for the past three months are work clothes!

Or shoes.

:lol::hug: I'm borrowing from Kat. Money saving WIN. :hi5:

Passport and tickets are the most essential out of all essentials. :yes: :lol: When do you leave?

I'm good, it's really hot here. How's the English summer?

Yeah as long as I have those, my bikini and a few pieces of clothes I will be fine. :lol: I leave for London tommorow and we fly out on 4th July. :panic::lol:

Oooh hot pool weather. :drool: English summer is unpredictable. :lol: It rained while I was watching U2 at Glastonbury became a bit warmer on the saturday, very warm on the sunday. Been mixed this week between warm and cold this week and is super sunny today. :wink:

Being from England, I love the summer.

It's my favourite day of the year.

only joke I remembered :lol:

Funny :lol:

My boyfriend is from the UK as well and when he tells me it's really "hot" over there, I always say that's mild weather over here. Right now where I live it's sweltering, in the 90s and it's only 9:30 am, lol.

Yeah as long as I have those, my bikini and a few pieces of clothes I will be fine. :lol: I leave for London tommorow and we fly out on 4th July. :panic::lol:

Oooh hot pool weather. :drool: English summer is unpredictable. :lol: It rained while I was watching U2 at Glastonbury became a bit warmer on the saturday, very warm on the sunday. Been mixed this week between warm and cold this week and is super sunny today. :wink:

So you're just going to Montreal or other venues too? Can't remember :hmm:

Have a a crazy story to share. :crack: I was in the park with Kat and Joe. We walked past this woman sat on the ground next to the duck pond. She was nodding and talking to a duck which was kinda looking back at her and doing stuff. It sounds crazy but it was kinda like they were communicating. :huh: So we walked further round to where the rest of the ducks were and there was a woman with her little girl feeding them. They gave us some bread they had and then they left and then we heard this big splash and all the ducks were startled and flying up in the air. We were surrounded by bushes so couldn't see what happened. I jokingly said "Oh someone has either thrown something or themselves in."

We walked back past where the woman had been sitting and she was now stood up nodding at this duck and swaying. She was dripping wet. She'd only thrown herself in. :crack::crazy:

Since we had Joe with us we were a little freaked out she had a screw loose so left quickly. It was so weird. :|

Back
Top Bottom