PGP : It's July and time to PARRRRRRRRRRRR-TYYYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think we will stand out no matter what. We are not exactly a timid bunch!:shifty:

1 more, is it a wabbit or a duck :hmm:

xq14R.gif

Does it have batteries? :shifty:

I am trying SO HARD to get some work done, but the inside of my head sounds exactly like your "OMG OMG OMG!" video.

Speaking of so hard, maybe Edge will finally give in to my wishes and wear a different frickin' shirt. :crack:

I went shopping and bought new pj bottoms and a new top! *motherfucking adult*:hyper ::wink :

:hi5:

I just had a few bites of the Chinese food I had leftover from last night. Still soooo tasty! :drool : I couldn't believe how much food they gave me. :lol : :uhoh :

It always amazes me when friends get Chinese takeout how much food they are given. :lol:

Jem we must look at hotels ....:lmao:

What one's you seen?

They were travel inn, novotel and that sort of place :)

Had to dash to Sainsbury's for failed Co-codamol pick up. My tea is finally ready. :starved: Back soon and we can sort it then. :hug:

I just saw an email from Mucca from last night asking what our plans are, what time we're lining up, etc. I sent her my number so we can text when we get there. :hyper :

So she is definately coming? :hyper:

It is :drool: Nom nom , I'm going to rewatch the whole thing , If I figure out how to burn it to a dvd.
The audio is not working when I play it in WMP
and its vice versa when I play it on VLC media player, only audio , no video.

:madwife: I have it when one thing will work and not the other. :crack:

No, it isn't red. It isn't really skankish, but it makes me feel good, and it is cool, so it will work.

That is the main thing. :hug:

When I was packing last night, I came across my skankiest of tops :D and was like "Should I? Oh well, might as well!" so it is packed.

If I wear that, I should make this sign for Edge:

22171383_HEdT6NiP_c.jpg

Do it. :lol:

I think we will stand out no matter what. We are not exactly a timid bunch!:shifty:

This. :up:

With all of our awesomeness combined, the whole band is just going to move out to wherever we are on the rail and stay there.

They should just be done with it and invite us up to sit in their laps. :shifty:

Does it have batteries? :shifty:

:lmao:

OMG I see the white flags! Omg where not lost anymore!
The German guy YES! The naked guy in front of the portaloo !

You forgot the Fly :drool :
Matt still attempting to find us when we finally found Julie and Kevin:lol :
Finally stumbling up the hill looking like this:crack :.

OMG naked guy. :lmao: and topless girls. :lol:

The Fly. :doh: How did I forget that? :reject::combust:

White flags. :love:

OMG poor Matt. :lol:

OMG the hill of death. :crack::lol:

:heart:

Thx. I didn't even put pics of him on my fb until about 2 years ago and those albums are visible only to friends. *goes back to check security profile*

zooey just a heads up: When you quoted BD you forgot to remove his name from YOUR post, so it's still there. Too late to edit now so you might want to contact Sicy to remove it. :)

Jem, your duck lady. :lmao:

And you guys are all making me get nervous for my trip which is still a few weeks away... I still have plane tix to buy too. :panic:

You are all going to have so much fun in Montreal. :love: :applaud: :hug: :jealous: :hyper: :drool: :heart:

VP, have I mentioned how sad I am that we won't be crossing paths this year? :sad: : hug:

Have I mentioned (again :giggle: :uhoh:) how
bummed out I am not meeting either of you(s)!!

I had a lovely ( before dg had to change her mind)
little day dream of making it to
TO
and seetibg and greating

BVP, Wild, Jem & dg on line!

I could visualize the whole thing! :hyper::heart:

:sad::sad: i feel "left behind". :(

hopfully though I will jave anew battery to
catch up at free wifi!
and folow some of the shows slps! :hyper::heart:

see you tues :wave::hug:ssss
unless I give in and do 1 net cate night ( tomorrow : D)

Maybe she doesn't have one? :shrug:

This has been such a gloriously relaxing Saturday. Been reading lots - both on the couch indoors and outside on the patio. The chairs out on the patio aren't very comfy, as they're metal, and I can't find any cushions for them, so often I was just sitting on the concrete of the patio. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom