PGP : It's July and time to PARRRRRRRRRRRR-TYYYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Funny :lol :

My boyfriend is from the UK as well and when he tells me it's really "hot" over there, I always say that's mild weather over here. Right now where I live it's sweltering, in the 90s and it's only 9:30 am, lol.

:lol: You're gonna need to wrap up warm when you make it over here to see Wayne. :shiver:

:wink:

So you're just going to Montreal or other venues too? Can't remember :hmm :

Montreal and Toronto. :hyper:

I may have to go out looking a bit today, sigh.

I see you liked my post in the other thread. :shifty : :wink :

Which one? :shifty: I liked a few. :shifty:

:lol::wink:

Have a a crazy story to share. :crack: I was in the park with Kat and Joe. We walked past this woman sat on the ground next to the duck pond. She was nodding and talking to a duck which was kinda looking back at her and doing stuff. It sounds crazy but it was kinda like they were communicating. :huh: So we walked further round to where the rest of the ducks were and there was a woman with her little girl feeding them. They gave us some bread they had and then they left and then we heard this big splash and all the ducks were startled and flying up in the air. We were surrounded by bushes so couldn't see what happened. I jokingly said "Oh someone has either thrown something or themselves in."

We walked back past where the woman had been sitting and she was now stood up nodding at this duck and swaying. She was dripping wet. She'd only thrown herself in. :crack::crazy:

Since we had Joe with us we were a little freaked out she had a screw loose so left quickly. It was so weird. :|

Hello Everyone! Back from a sunny workday :love:

Proof that people who try to communicate with animals, are at least a little insane. Takes one to know one ofcourse :wink: I talk to every animal.

:hug: Jem! Saw the FB photo's you tagged for me. I knew the u2.com one had us in it, where did you find the other ?
Wu Tang Clan forum?! :lmao:

:wave: You are all so fucking hyped up (and should be!)
Packing the last day. Haha , bunch of procrastinators! :hug: Like myself of course.

Come back for a few minutes. :shifty:

Hello Everyone! Back from a sunny workday :love :

Proof that people who try to communicate with animals, are at least a little insane. Takes one to know one ofcourse :wink : I talk to every animal.

:hug : Jem! Saw the FB photo's you tagged for me. I knew the u2.com one had us in it, where did you find the other ?
Wu Tang Clan forum?! :lmao :

It wasn't so much the talking. I've talked to all my pets over the years. It was the way the duck seemed to be communicating back :lol:

What really freaked me out was her throwing herself in the water.:huh::crack::crazy: Its horrible green pond water. :yuck:

Did I forget to mention I have since become a die hard Wu Tang fan. :lmao: I found it on a newspaper website. :wink: Its from getty images but as it was on newspaper website there is no water mark on it. :wink:

Tomorrow

:panic :

Still haven't packed , but most of it is in the dryer :lol :

JEM DON'T FORGET YOUR EMAIL TO PICK UP TORONTO TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!

Already sorted, checked this morning. :wink: Its on my Blackberry email. My printer is not working but shouldn't be a problem I just passed the guy my BB with the confirmation no in 2009 and he typed it from the BB. :lol:

Come back for a few minutes. :shifty:

It wasn't so much the talking. I've talked to all my pets over the years. It was the way the duck seemed to be communicating back :lol:

What really freaked me out was her throwing herself in the water.:huh::crack::crazy: Its horrible green pond water. :yuck:

Did I forget to mention I have since become a die hard Wu Tang fan. :lmao: I found it on a newspaper website. :wink: Its from getty images but as it was on newspaper website there is no water mark on it. :wink:

Yeah , the throwing yourself into a duckpond doesn't sound healthy.
Your story reminded me of this:

tumblr_l7odac2qpH1qzvqipo1_500.jpg

I can understand, the sheer brilliance of their lyrics alone would convert anyone. Not to mention their sick beats /canipukenoaw?
So did you rest enough for Montreal?:lol: I can't imagine you did.

Edit: I wish I could to... I wish my intern ship and school weren't in the way. I would have come, you know :( *sad*
I got into trouble today... I'm doubting myself so much, thanks to a visit of this one guy.

Have a a crazy story to share. :crack: I was in the park with Kat and Joe. We walked past this woman sat on the ground next to the duck pond. She was nodding and talking to a duck which was kinda looking back at her and doing stuff. It sounds crazy but it was kinda like they were communicating. :huh: So we walked further round to where the rest of the ducks were and there was a woman with her little girl feeding them. They gave us some bread they had and then they left and then we heard this big splash and all the ducks were startled and flying up in the air. We were surrounded by bushes so couldn't see what happened. I jokingly said "Oh someone has either thrown something or themselves in."

We walked back past where the woman had been sitting and she was now stood up nodding at this duck and swaying. She was dripping wet. She'd only thrown herself in. :crack::crazy:

Since we had Joe with us we were a little freaked out she had a screw loose so left quickly. It was so weird. :|

Strange :eyebrow:

Yeah , the throwing yourself into a duckpond doesn't sound healthy.
Your story reminded me of this:

tumblr_l7odac2qpH1qzvqipo1_500.jpg

I can understand, the sheer brilliance of their lyrics alone would convert anyone. Not to mention their sick beats /canipukenoaw?
So did you rest enough for Montreal?:lol : I can't imagine you did.

:lol: Ducks wearing dog masks.

:lol: Yeah it was the weirdest thing. Seriously. Why? Just why? Me and Kat came to conclusion she must not be mentally well maybe? :uhoh:

I know. The awesomeness just sucked me in. :lmao: :love:

:crack: I couldn't believe they had so many fans. :lmao: :huh:

I bit. Not much due to back and Glastonbury wrecking my already poor sleeping pattern. I can sleep on the plane though. :lol:

Have you caught up with your sleep? :hug: You had worst journey home ever. Apart from hawt guy. :shifty:

Omg. :lol:

I fell in a duck pond when I was little. It was at a park, and it was shallow with a cement bottom, and all slimy. My sister was a teenager and was wading in it. I think I was 3 or 4, and wanted to be like her, but I slipped and fell in it. :lol: From what you said of this woman though, I doubt she fell. :uhoh:

Being from England, I love the summer.

It's my favourite day of the year.

only joke I remembered :lol:

:lol: I've never heard that but it could be said about winter here.

Funny :lol:

My boyfriend is from the UK as well and when he tells me it's really "hot" over there, I always say that's mild weather over here. Right now where I live it's sweltering, in the 90s and it's only 9:30 am, lol.

amature hour, baby. We're looking at a high of 110F today. It's 100 right now at 10:30am :crack:

Ducks wearing dog masks.

Yeah it was the weirdest thing. Seriously. Why? Just why? Me and Kat came to conclusion she must not be mentally well maybe?

I know. The awesomeness just sucked me in.

:crack: I couldn't believe they had so many fans.

I bit. Not much due to back and Glastonbury wrecking my already poor sleeping pattern. I can sleep on the plane though.

Have you caught up with your sleep? :hug: You had worst journey home ever. Apart from hawt guy. :shifty:

Yeah, I had some serious f*ckups at work due to sleep deprivation once.
Forgot to take out the boys food the Tuesday after the hellish journey.
That's a pretty big disaster the next morning since you'll have to somehow thaw 10 KG of deep-frozen herring. (I think that is what you call it , like de-freezing something ish :lol:)

Hawt guy met Edge :cute: He's squeeling over it as much as I would.
And we are PMing over FB total cutie.
I have allot of men messing with my mind lately :uhoh: Not productive at all.

Quack quack quackkkkkkkkkkkk quack quaaack

Fancy seeing you around here , ducklet :wink::hug: Wanna come to Montreal with you and Jem, and Pam , and the whole Brussels Posse.

I just looked at the temps for the upcoming shows. Looks like it'll be nice for Montreal, normal summer temps, not too humid. Toronto might be a bit more humid, but since we'll be sleeping outside, should be okay. :lol:

(disclaimer - forecasts can change wildly this far away, they're much more accurate a day or two before.)

Back
Top Bottom