PGP : It's July and time to PARRRRRRRRRRRR-TYYYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm, no clue. I'm very clueless when it comes to technical things like that. Is it maybe too big for what size is allowed on this site? Maybe ask one of the mods if they can help make it visible...

Ugh, 40C humidex now, getting hotter and hotter in here.

Our power has gone out for a few seconds twice today. Stupid Ontario Hydro not having enough power capacity to handle days like this. :| So I keep having to reset all the clocks in the house, plus, as an added bonus, our smoke detector has started to go off when the power comes back on. That was pleasant at 6 this morning, waking up and thinking there was a fire. :happy:

Just back from the beach. You guys have been busy. I don't have a prayer of catching up. Is there anything I need to know? I know that everyone is busy packing. My inlaws are taking our dogs for our trip. WAHOO!

I have one kinda special outfit that I'm saving for a day I know we're gonna be on a rail. It's pointless to wear just mixed in with the crowd :wink:

Lots of red, horns, and gold

ooh - can't wait to see K's get-up. My red top is not the least bit skanky but it's red, so...

With all of our awesomeness combined, the whole band is just going to move out to wherever we are on the rail and stay there.

:up:

zooey just a heads up: When you quoted BD you forgot to remove his name from YOUR post, so it's still there. Too late to edit now so you might want to contact Sicy to remove it. :)

Dangit!

Have I mentioned (again :giggle: :uhoh:) how
bummed out I am not meeting either of you(s)!!

I had a lovely ( before dg had to change her mind)
little day dream of making it to
TO
and seetibg and greating

BVP, Wild, Jem & dg on line!

I could visualize the whole thing!

i feel "left behind". :(

:hug:
I'm gonna feel left behind when I get on a plane back home when everyone else gets on a train to TO. :shrug: We take what we can get, I guess.
:sad: *has one*

I wonder why no one can see it... that's really weird...

I can see it now - couldn't before.

I actually looked at red tank tops today!:shifty:

I think I have one more round of shopping to do once I lay everything out. It looks like it is going to be pretty humid, so I want lots of tank tops. I only have a few.

So for my Montreal peeps, I do have a posse of people to soundboard with me now, so no worries to those that want to line up both days. :hyper:

Night 1. :hyper:

Hopefully I will survive the heat for night 2. This truly worries me, and if it gets to be too much, I'll go back to the hotel and soundboard it again.

Night 1. :hyper:

Hopefully I will survive the heat for night 2. This truly worries me, and if it gets to be too much, I'll go back to the hotel and soundboard it again.

Ah, okay. :) I'm just going to the Saturday show, and I keep changing my mind about what to do. :lol: I definitely plan to hang out with you guys in line, but depending on how things go, I might soundboard it for that night. We'll see. :)

Just checked my passport, tickets, hotel confirmation for the 5th time today :lol:

:lol: I do that constantly right before a trip as well. That reminds me - gotta print out my hotel confirmation, as I don't think I ever printed that yet...

We can keep in touch by text, and if we both decide to soundboard that night, we can do it together if you want. :D

Sure, sounds good. :) I'm going to be hanging with you all on the Thursday for the boat tour, etc., then will be texting or BBMíng you guys on Friday to see what the line situation is like that day.

I'm going to have to put my name down eventually for the Saturday list, so I'll be doing that at some point. I'm trying not to get too anxious about it all. :panic: :lol:

ETA - yeah, I never bring my own. Why bother, when you can use the ones in the hotel. Takes up WAY too much unnecessary space. :)

Thora, when do you arrive again? Maybe you can head our way if they are taking names on Wednesday and we can all go and get numbers together. After that, private pleban party!:love:

Thora, when do you arrive again? Maybe you can head our way if they are taking names on Wednesday and we can all go and get numbers together. After that, private pleban party!:love:

On Wed at about 5pm. I'll probably get to my hotel at 6-ish, depending on how long the bus takes.

Do you think they'll be taking names for Saturday as well at that point?

Good LORD is this neighborhood fucking noisy today! :huh: :lol: Sirens, police, loud loud people, cars revving up. :lol: I'm trying to watch a movie, and I can barely hear it! It's quite warm out, so I have the patio doors open, which is obviously making it louder in here. It's too warm to have them closed, and they have no fans that I can find... :lol:

Do you know which airlines you're looking at? I'd be happy to look stuff up for you once I get a break! (I haven't been a concierge in over a year now, but I still have the horrible urge to help people plan trips. :reject:)

OMG you must be WAY too busy right now silly!! :hug: But thanks for the offer. I'm looking at any airlines, I don't even care. :lol: My friend is checking flights for me constantly so she's on it. :D I just didn't get the coupon code thing. We googled it and was kind of unclear at exactly what I was looking at, but the ones that didnt look expired, she said she tried a few and it said they were invalid or whatever. I guess it's hit and miss and you just keep looking and keep trying? :hmm: Thanks tho! :hug: And omg... :panic::edge::panic: HAVE FUN!!!

Back
Top Bottom