PGP : It's July and time to PARRRRRRRRRRRR-TYYYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought so too, but I'm not sure as it's a morning flight, no evening and stuff. Can't find it on my ticket either.

Did you book online? I know it gives me details about meals and whatnot when I look at my online itineraries.

OnBoard Café is available in Economy Class on most flights of 90 minutes or more when you travel:
•within Canada,
•between Canada and the U.S.,
•to and from Sun destinations

:sad: What? SO there's no cafe on intercontinental flights? How am I supposed to live without food?

So do I get a free meal on this flight?

I'm pretty sure, yes. After I posted that I realized it was North America only, and on the international page I looked at, it says you get a meal. They didn't give you any details, though.

My best friends today:

skyy-vodka-infusions-family.jpg

My friend just hosted a convention in Vegas and had all these mini bottles left over, so she sent me one of every flavor. :drool:

Oh wow! Yum! :drool:

Did you book online? I know it gives me details about meals and whatnot when I look at my online itineraries.

Yep, but it didn't state anything. Probably because it's done by Lufthansa with Air Canada being the carrier for the second flight or so, don't know, I wasn't asked any diet options either..

I'm pretty sure, yes. After I posted that I realized it was North America only, and on the international page I looked at, it says you get a meal. They didn't give you any details, though.

Oh wow! Yum! :drool:

Oh well that saves me money then. :D Works for me.

Is anyone fine with my new thread title or does anyone have a better one?? Otherwise I'll make the new one.

Oh, is that the TUF castle? Yup, it's on my list! I'll be driving from Dublin towards the west (heading to Westport with a stop at Clonmacnoise), and I saw that the castle is right on the way, so I'll be stopping there. :)

Oi, you HAVE to stop in Athlone, am gonna call em and theyll surround you :D
my local pub there was and is called a Nut´s corner and I think you fit in nicely, gonna give your thread a read and maybe in Athlone at same time that ur goin as goin there, gonna keep ya informed :wave:

Okay, now that's too many stops on the way. :wink:

I kid - I think my plan is to stop for lunch in Athlone before heading a bit south to Clonmacnoise.

But yeah, you'll have to let me know if you'll be there the same time! :)

Back
Top Bottom