PGP : It's July and time to PARRRRRRRRRRRR-TYYYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Its not showing up. :sad::lol:

Omg. :lol:

I fell in a duck pond when I was little. It was at a park, and it was shallow with a cement bottom, and all slimy. My sister was a teenager and was wading in it. I think I was 3 or 4, and wanted to be like her, but I slipped and fell in it. :lol : From what you said of this woman though, I doubt she fell. :uhoh :

Sounds like our duck pond. :yuck: Yeah I doubt it either. :lol: Most people would be freaked if they got soaking wet from a pond. She was totally stood there in her own world. :huh:

amature hour, baby. We're looking at a high of 110F today. It's 100 right now at 10:30am :crack:

:ohmy::crack::hug: Heres hoping Montreal will be a bit cooler for you. :hug:

:hug:

I thought we were in this together, saving spelling. :p

I know!!! I'm so ashamed! I blame the heat, and the stress of making sure my son will be properly cared for while I'm gone. Mr.Z is NOT a planner and he's all "We'll be fine. I'll take care of it." Meanwhile I'm like :panic: "Who's picking him up from camp each day? Where is he going to be while you have your gig? When are your parents coming?!?!?!!!11!!!11"

I just looked at the temps for the upcoming shows. Looks like it'll be nice for Montreal, normal summer temps, not too humid. Toronto might be a bit more humid, but since we'll be sleeping outside, should be okay. :lol:

(disclaimer - forecasts can change wildly this far away, they're much more accurate a day or two before.)

Everyone keeps telling me how miserable 80F with 80% humidity can be, but it can't be worse than 110F, right?

I know!!! I'm so ashamed! I blame the heat, and the stress of making sure my son will be properly cared for while I'm gone. Mr.Z is NOT a planner and he's all "We'll be fine. I'll take care of it." Meanwhile I'm like :panic: "Who's picking him up from camp each day? Where is he going to be while you have your gig? When are your parents coming?!?!?!!!11!!!11"

Everyone keeps telling me how miserable 80F with 80% humidity can be, but it can't be worse than 110F, right?

How old is your son now? I remember seeing his pics from when he was so much younger :cute: I'm sure he'll be fine. :hug:

Has to be under Bono :shifty:

Yes i'm doing GA :sexywink:

Not on top of Bono? :hmm:

i know her favorite spot but it's got nothing to do with concerts :giggle:

:reject:

sorry. Just getting ready for the pervfest. :reject:

Omg :laugh:

Sounds like our duck pond. :yuck: Yeah I doubt it either. :lol: Most people would be freaked if they got soaking wet from a pond. She was totally stood there in her own world. :huh:

My parents took us home after that. And said I smelled so bad on the way home, they had to roll the windows down. :lol:

I have a friend from this area who moved to AZ and hadn't been home for three years. When she finally came back for a visit, she said that just walking across the street to visit neighbours in the humidity just about killed her. :lol:

Its showing now. :lol:

Yeah, I had some serious f*ckups at work due to sleep deprivation once.
Forgot to take out the boys food the Tuesday after the hellish journey.
That's a pretty big disaster the next morning since you'll have to somehow thaw 10 KG of deep-frozen herring. (I think that is what you call it , like de-freezing something ish :lol :)

Hawt guy met Edge :cute : He's squeeling over it as much as I would.
And we are PMing over FB total cutie.
I have allot of men messing with my mind lately :uhoh : Not productive at all.

Eeek. How did you manage to thaw that out? :uhoh:

Oooh where did hawt guy meet Edge? :hyper: Yay for PM'ing, does he live far, maybe you can meet up sometime? :shifty: Not productive but a bit of flirtation is major fun. :shifty:

I just looked at the temps for the upcoming shows. Looks like it'll be nice for Montreal, normal summer temps, not too humid. Toronto might be a bit more humid, but since we'll be sleeping outside, should be okay. :lol :

(disclaimer - forecasts can change wildly this far away, they're much more accurate a day or two before.)

Thanks. Hope those come true :pray:

All i can say Jem is that woman must be quackers :D

:lol:

I hate electric cookers. So, so slooooow. Its cooking way slower than I thought. :angry::lol:

Domo :hug::drool:

Wish you & Pam were coming to :sad:

So hoping i'd win the Euro Lotto but no winners so £157 million next week, if i win you're coming over collect Pam on the way :D

:drool: Hell yes :rockon: Sounds like a great plan. I'll start sending presents to the lottery staff on our behalf already.

Remind me when i come to visit you Zooey to bring a portable wind machine to keep cool :lol:

:hyper: I've got air conditioning in my house and my car!
*makes up guest bed for Wild*

How old is Owen now? I remember seeing his pics from when he was so much younger :cute: I'm sure he'll be fine. :hug:
:

He's 7. and I'm sure they'll both be fine, it's just usually my job to take care of that stuff so I want to have it all in order before I leave.

Hey, if it's not too late, can you remove his name from your post. I know - totally paranoid mom.

My parents took us home after that. And said I smelled so bad on the way home, they had to roll the windows down. :lol:

I have a friend from this area who moved to AZ and hadn't been home for three years. When she finally came back for a visit, she said that just walking across the street to visit neighbours in the humidity just about killed her. :lol:

Don't say that!!!! :panic:

It was gorgeous yesterday, low humidity (I think the humidex (heat index for you Americans) was only one degree higher than the actual temp). My house has been closed up all night so it's nice in here. Sarah and I just went out for a few minutes an hour ago, and I stepped outside, and was like "UGH." :yuck: When we got back, checked the weather, and the humidity is 36C (97F) right now. :| It's unpleasant but I can deal with it. It's when it gets up in the 40s (40 = 105F) that it's hellish.

The good thing is, Skydome isn't far from the waterfront, so there's always a breeze, and that helps a lot.

So hoping i'd win the Euro Lotto but no winners so £157 million next week, if i win you're coming over collect Pam on the way : D

I need to get my ticket tommorow. I approve that plan so if I win ditto. :up:

And £157 million. :ohmy::faint:

I know!!! I'm so ashamed! I blame the heat, and the stress of making sure my son will be properly cared for while I'm gone. Mr.Z is NOT a planner and he's all "We'll be fine. I'll take care of it." Meanwhile I'm like :panic : "Who's picking him up from camp each day? Where is he going to be while you have your gig? When are your parents coming?!?!?!!!11!!!11"

:hug: Awww. Am sure he will be fine but its normal for Mums to worry about these things. :hug: My Mum would be the same. Mr Z sounds so chilled about it. :lol:

Has to be under Bono :shifty:

Or anywhere around Bono. :shifty:

i know her favorite spot but it's got nothing to do with concerts :giggle:

:lmao:

I'm sure Mr Z can cope :hug:

Mind you i found myself discussing what i wanted him to do whilst i was away, not with Ni but Alfie :lol:

Look after Daddy, if he needs a cuddle give him one, make sure you stay on my side of the bed :lol:

Yeah but not during a gig :sexywink:

I'm not into Voyeurism :wink:

:lol: :up:

Are you taking pics? Should I expect buttshots? :drool:

:hyper: I've got air conditioning in my house and my car!
*makes up guest bed for Wild*

He's 7. and I'm sure they'll both be fine, it's just usually my job to take care of that stuff so I want to have it all in order before I leave.

Hey, if it's not too late, can you remove his name from your post. I know - totally paranoid mom.

Don't say that!!!! :panic:

Done :D

Eeek. How did you manage to thaw that out? :uhoh:

Oooh where did hawt guy meet Edge? :hyper: Yay for PM'ing, does he live far, maybe you can meet up sometime? :shifty: Not productive but a bit of flirtation is major fun. :shifty:

Lets jsut say we'll have a nice water bill next month :reject:
Had to put a 22 KG package in running water the whole morning.

And he met them in Brussels at the hotel, instead of being uninformed like Ingrid Pam and I, he knew where the rockstars where staying in Belgium :giggle:. And went there the night before. Saw Adam and Edge but only Edge came out and shaked hands, and signed some stuff. He got it on tape and showed me :giggle: Way to know how to get me over the line.
Just throw some Edge in the convo.
I should go out in Antwerp, its about 50 minutes driving.:drool::love: Doable.
Single as well.

I have no clothes. I hadn't even thought about it. All the clothes I have bought for the past three months are work clothes!

Or shoes.

You're going to get SO MUCH ATTENTION railskanking naked! :cute:

(Carried over from the last thread, as I am slow)

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy/Kristin- Short shopping BLOWS. I think the ones I'm bringing are 2 sizes too big, but at least they'll be comfy!

Our stray Teen Mom Kitty was gone for 2 days, so I was all nail-biting, but she just came up to eat, and she is skinny! This means there are tiny tiny kittens somewhere near my house! My cat lady radar is freaking out!

Maybe we should make a "HI BRIAN!" sign to go with my Hi Edge? ;)

:lol: I can imagine. :wink:

At Glastonbury we walked around with wellies smelling of farm smells. Occasionally I'd be all *wrinkles nose* "It smells of farm" :| Ha ha, no shit Jem, we were on a Dairy Farm, course it will smell. :lol:

The good thing is, Skydome isn't far from the waterfront, so there's always a breeze, and that helps a lot.

This. :drool: Love The Waterfront. :love: Kayaks. :love::shifty:

I'm sure Mr Z can cope :hug:

Mind you i found myself discussing what i wanted him to do whilst i was away, not with Ni but Alfie :lol:

Look after Daddy, if he needs a cuddle give him one, make sure you stay on my side of the bed :lol:

:lol:
Aw, poor NI. All alone for a week+ Tell him we'll take good care of you :madevil:

Thx. I didn't even put pics of him on my fb until about 2 years ago and those albums are visible only to friends. *goes back to check security profile*

:lol: I can imagine. :wink:

At Glastonbury we walked around with wellies smelling of farm smells. Occasionally I'd be all *wrinkles nose* "It smells of farm" :| Ha ha, no shit Jem, we were on a Dairy Farm, course it will smell. :lol:

:giggle:

"Its muddy EW"

"I'm stuck AGAIN"

"Now I'm stuck too :der:"

Back
Top Bottom