PGP : It's July and time to PARRRRRRRRRRRR-TYYYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's nice! :D Always good when your parents respect your musical taste.

Other than trying to shove their horrible blues music down your throat. :yuck:

They've always had great musical taste, thankfully. I grew up listening to all sorts of awesome stuff from the 70's - they have a FABULOUS record collection. My favourites when I was a kid were The Beatles, Janis Joplin and Led Zeppelin. :lol:

They've always had great musical taste, thankfully. I grew up listening to all sorts of awesome stuff from the 70's - they have a FABULOUS record collection. My favourites when I was a kid were The Beatles, Janis Joplin and Led Zeppelin. :lol:

Oh man that sounds great. :love:

Wish I had any decent musical education. :grumpy:

Oh man that sounds great. :love:

Wish I had any decent musical education. :grumpy:

I was really lucky. My friends were all jealous of the music I had access to when I was a teen. :D

Oooh, I just went onto the Vancouver airport website to do some snooping around, and I decided to look at the parking page. I'd already printed out a coupon to save $5 on parking each day, and I just checked the coupon, and it's even BETTER! :up: Now I'll save $7 every day on parking. It's half price! Woot woot! Definitely glad I checked that out again. :)

:ohmy:

you guys see this?

Adam had a nice time in Miami. :wink:

adamsnogmiamibeach.jpg

Oh my :cute:

Am i Canadian now?? :shifty:

Stop at a Tim Hortons and you will be :sexywink:

Yay Thora! You're gonna have a blast! :applaud:

Oh hai Wild and Jem on the same continent as me. :wave: :D

Going to make some awesome potato salad now. And strawberry margaritas. Barbeque day today wooooo!! :drool:

You guys really have loads of coupons over there eh? :lol: That's awesome!

The US definitely has a LOT more than Canada, but occasionally there are good ones to be found here as well. There's a crazy TV show in the States about people who are crazy coupon users. I don't know what it's called, as I don't have that channel, but I've heard it's nutty. :)

Am i Canadian now?? :shifty:

Sure! :D Welcome!!

The US definitely has a LOT more than Canada, but occasionally there are good ones to be found here as well. There's a crazy TV show in the States about people who are crazy coupon users. I don't know what it's called, as I don't have that channel, but I've heard it's nutty. :)

Sure! :D Welcome!!

:lol: That sounds like a funny show. We barely have coupons and stuff here, so it's pretty amusing to hear you guys talk about it.

I was really lucky. My friends were all jealous of the music I had access to when I was a teen. :D

Oooh, I just went onto the Vancouver airport website to do some snooping around, and I decided to look at the parking page. I'd already printed out a coupon to save $5 on parking each day, and I just checked the coupon, and it's even BETTER! :up: Now I'll save $7 every day on parking. It's half price! Woot woot! Definitely glad I checked that out again. :)

:hi5: Cheapness FTW!

From the reviews, it seems my hotel may have a free drink hour. EPIC WIN.

Sooo excited for Wild and Jem! :hyper: Obviously wishing I was going to be there to see them, but I WILL see you ladies again one of these days. :heart:

All you Montreal people have to text me and tell me what I'm missing!!

I don't have your number... :shifty: I promise plenty of texts while I'm there, if I get that. :D Yay for unlimited (Canadian) texting!

And holy shit, I have a lead on a ticket for Montreal1! I just hope we can figure out a quick way to get it to me! :lol:

I've finally had both of the Brits!:drool::shifty::heart:

Your accent is AMAZING. I might just make you talk. A lot.:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom