PGP : It's July and time to PARRRRRRRRRRRR-TYYYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shark_derp_durr_hurr.jpg

and my personal favorite

F1dOlAUiqowmem39H0bGJ8wGo1_400.jpg

:love: Exactly that!

Yay for payday! Perfect timing, too!

Enjoy your dinner. Mmm... Japanese! :drool: I'm probably going to have that tomorrow. Or maybe tonight. I dunno. Whatever I end up eating, I'm NOT going to have as many cocktails as I did last night. :lol: I feel fine today, but I was certainly tipsy for a while! :wink:

That deer one makes me laugh even a week after first seeing it!

I'm so annoyed with the editors for my company- I wrote 5 articles yesterday, because anything I'll get paid for on the 5th had to be approved by last night. How many did they get around to editing? 0. :panic:

Yay for payday! Perfect timing, too!

Enjoy your dinner. Mmm... Japanese! :drool: I'm probably going to have that tomorrow. Or maybe tonight. I dunno. Whatever I end up eating, I'm NOT going to have as many cocktails as I did last night. :lol: I feel fine today, but I was certainly tipsy for a while! :wink:

But you were amusing!

That deer one makes me laugh even a week after first seeing it!

I'm so annoyed with the editors for my company- I wrote 5 articles yesterday, because anything I'll get paid for on the 5th had to be approved by last night. How many did they get around to editing? 0. :panic:

I'm still giggling.

Ack, that's frustrating! Maybe they'll still pay you, even if they haven't edited them yet, because you made their submission deadline? I hope so!!

But you were amusing!

:lol: Glad I could provide some laughs for you guys. I usually don't have more than 2 or 3 drinks in a night, but I downed all of those cocktails within an hour. :uhoh: :lol: At least I had some food at the same time, but the booze combined with the antibiotics I'm on for my coughing/lung issues probably wasn't the wisest idea. :wink:

I'm still giggling.

Ack, that's frustrating! Maybe they'll still pay you, even if they haven't edited them yet, because you made their submission deadline? I hope so!!

:lol: Glad I could provide some laughs for you guys. I usually don't have more than 2 or 3 drinks in a night, but I downed all of those cocktails within an hour. :uhoh: :lol: At least I had some food at the same time, but the booze combined with the antibiotics I'm on for my coughing/lung issues probably wasn't the wisest idea. :wink:

Cheap booze FTW! How is the cough, btw?

I only get paid for the ones that get approved in time, so I won't get paid for the others till the 7th, which means Paypal won't get the money to my bank till the 9th or 10th. *GRUMBLE*.

I went through the amazingly slow and painstaking process of teaching my mom to use paypal yesterday so she can transfer the $ while I'm gone if I don't have aceess to a computer. THAT was fun. :lol:

HOLY SHIT DID YOU GUYS KNOW I AM GOING TO CANADA IN LIKE THREE DAYS??:shifty::hyper:

Cheap booze FTW! How is the cough, btw?

I only get paid for the ones that get approved in time, so I won't get paid for the others till the 7th, which means Paypal won't get the money to my bank till the 9th or 10th. *GRUMBLE*.

I went through the amazingly slow and painstaking process of teaching my mom to use paypal yesterday so she can transfer the $ while I'm gone if I don't have aceess to a computer. THAT was fun. :lol:

HOLY SHIT DID YOU GUYS KNOW I AM GOING TO CANADA IN LIKE THREE DAYS??:shifty::hyper:

Indeed! I spent more on the drinks than I did with the food! :lol:

The cough is pretty much gone. Yay for drugs that make the coughing stop! :D I still have a few more days worth of the stuff to take, but I'm almost completely cough free, now.

Haha, gotta love teaching parents how to use technology. Hopefully you'll get the money you need for TO!

YES I DID AND I AM EXCITED!! :hyper:

Ooooh, hooray!! It sounds like a lot of people are soundboarding it, so you wouldn't even have to line up!

Yeah, that would be my plan. Soundboard it first night so I can at least spend the morning sightseeing, then line up so I can get up close and personal for night 2.

There's a couple of threads in the want/have forum. I would HOPE that these people are trustworthy! :lol: :panic: I'm so tempted.

:lol: The only problem is actually GETTING the tickets. I'm going to try and see if there are any ticketmaster/evenko outlets within Montreal and maybe just buy the ticket there as soon as I arrive. I'd feel a bit more comfortable with that, rather than attempting to buy one thru PayPal and get it shipped to my hotel...

ACK!!!! :panic:

ETA - oh, there IS a will call option on the evenko website. :hmm:

Yeah, that would be my plan. Soundboard it first night so I can at least spend the morning sightseeing, then line up so I can get up close and personal for night 2.

There's a couple of threads in the want/have forum. I would HOPE that these people are trustworthy! :lol: :panic: I'm so tempted.

I still don't have a Toronto ticket, it's freaking me out! And now that my paycheck got delayed, I won't be able to pay for one until the day of the show, so I'm pretty much just hoping people at the show have some for sale! (Is that pretty common? I'm such a noob.)

I still don't have a Toronto ticket, it's freaking me out! And now that my paycheck got delayed, I won't be able to pay for one until the day of the show, so I'm pretty much just hoping people at the show have some for sale! (Is that pretty common? I'm such a noob.)

Yeah, people are ALWAYS selling tickets right outside the venue on show days for most events.

Okay, I think I'm gonna purchase. :panic: Maybe? ACKKK. :zen: I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!

Okay, apparently you can buy them at the box office too. Rather than paying a fee for will call, maybe I can just show up to the box office and avoid that. That gives me some more time to contemplate if I really want to do this. I mean, I pretty much do. :lol: I'm just panicking here. :lol:

YES DOOOO ITTT THORA DOOOOO ITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper:

ok what are we telling her to do? :shifty:

:wink: my guess would be adding a show... so yes, dooo it! :D

:wave:

:lol: You guys are awesome.

The box office is open 12-6. I arrive in Montreal at 5pm (no bags will be checked, so I can bust out of there ASAP). If there are no delays, I would HOPE it would be possible to get to the box office in time and buy the ticket the day I arrive. It would be frustrating to go on Thursday or Friday, as I plan on sightseeing then.

Ok I read back. Oh yes do it! :D Back to back shows is crazy fun! I didn't even notice being tired, the adrenaline kicks in both times. :applaud:

And LOL those sharks with the teeth pics. :lol:

BTW, given recent trends, I think Bono will end the Moncton show by turning into a dragon.

BonoDragon, FTW!

It's been in for days?? Aren't you supposed to call a doctor if that lasts more than 4 hours??
I can help him with that... :shifty:

262152_178648965527647_166820623377148_456959_1783519_n.jpg

:bono: Hey Edge! Edge! Edge! Hey Edge! Edge! Over here! *poke* :giggle: hee hee!
:lmao:

Happy Independance Day to my fellow Americans! (wait, did I just sound like a politician?!?)

Happy Monday to everyone else!

Back
Top Bottom