PGP : It's July and time to PARRRRRRRRRRRR-TYYYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please text me the details as you have them. I need to know if I need to bring more than just a couple changes of clothes and a sleeping bag to Moncton. :wink:

I've sobered up a lot now. :lol: And am taking my time and correcting any typos now.

Moncton is totally going to be an epic show. :heart: I'm kinda glad I'm not going, as I'm sure I'd be a weepy mess throughout. On second thought, in Seattle I was a mess half the time. :lol: Still. It's going to be amazing. :)

It's summer time, so I doubt it will be very rainy. Probably just a very slim chance of rain.

I'm not going to worry about it until the week or so before, when I'll check out the forecast.

I have to pack 2 weeks earlier though! LOL I can't believe I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks. :ohmy:

Thanks Thora! I guess I just have to be prepared either way. I suppose they sell cheap/overpriced rain ponchos if needed, but sounds like it could be nice weather. :)

It's been in for days?? Aren't you supposed to call a doctor if that lasts more than 4 hours??

You ARE on the Blue Crack here. :wink:

:shifty: mornin'

:reject: Still haven't packed. Now I gotta finish some stuff at uni today and we're going out to dinner tonight. So I'll pack tomorrow. Can't do it in the evening as I babysit then.

Did see the "ducks" tag for something else related to the next tag... :wave: Morning!

262152_178648965527647_166820623377148_456959_1783519_n.jpg

:bono: Hey Edge! Edge! Edge! Hey Edge! Edge! Over here! *poke* :giggle: hee hee!

Oh god :panic: WHAT DO I TAKE WITH ME?

:reject: I still haven't made a pack list, let alone packed. But I will go to the money transfer office later to get some CAD!

I have to work in a few minutes. Just pack for summer, and anything extra we can pick up at Walmart. I'm going to be sending you an email later today about the arrival at the airport. :hyper:

Is it going to be insanely hot or decent type weather?

Thanks :) I'll check most likely tomorrow, since we're going out to dinner for my mom's birthday tonight.

I'll be bringing some spare t-shirts then just in case. And sunscreen. Lots of it! :D

Off to the money exchange place now, back later.

Back
Top Bottom