PGP : It's July and time to PARRRRRRRRRRRR-TYYYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is my new favorite picture of this man. I've edited to protect the innocent.

337045132.jpg

GUH. :love:

Okay, so I'm slightsly tipsy. :lol: No making of rwbrowings for me tonight as I'd probably burn or ruins then. I went to a pub and they had reallsy CHEAP cocktails so I might have had a bunch :shifty: :giggle:s Nice that I can stumble home and don's t have to drive.

This is my new favorite picture of this man. I've edited to protect the innocent.

337045132.jpg

I'm in love.

More than normal. That is such a sweet pic!

How the hell did huge erections get into the tags??? :lmao:

:silent: :shifty:

I think the real question here is how the hell were they never included before?

This.

It's Bono's fault, I'm guessing.
Isn't everything his fault? :shifty:

337045132.jpg

OMG :love:

And boom go the ovaries.

I think I saw another picture earlier, from the same meeting? With Michael W Smith, yes? There must be more somewhere, or just those two?

Yes that! :drool:
I did post one this morning or last night of Michael W Smith and he's wearing the same thing :love:

I'm hasing my favorite simple late dinner of tuna sandwich and a vodka tonic now. :drool:

:lol:

My cake batter blondies were easy and tasty, but I ate too much, and now I feel like I'm going to barf. blllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerg.

GUH. :love:

Okay, so I'm slightsly tipsy. :lol: No making of rwbrowings for me tonight as I'd probably burn or ruins then. I went to a pub and they had reallsy CHEAP cocktails so I might have had a bunch :shifty: :giggle:s Nice that I can stumble home and don's t have to drive.

This was me last night. I woke up at 3am feeling like someone carpeted my mouth. Blargh. Happily, my daughter slept in. I posted on FB a happy birthday to her, but felt it was my birthday since she slept in.

Just saw this on FB and talk about exploding ovaries.....YouTube - ‪U2 Nashville all i want is you‬‏

OMG :love:

Yes that! :drool:
I did post one this morning or last night of Michael W Smith and he's wearing the same thing :love:

I'm hasing my favorite simple late dinner of tuna sandwich and a vodka tonic now. :drool:

The only thing wrong with this photo is that I am so damned jealous of that baby. The shirt, the glimpse of chest hair.....no glasses.....I could do without the hat, but now I'm getting greedy.

I still can't believe that HAPPENED last night!! I guess anything really *IS* possible! Throwing a new song in the setlist to make us say "HOLY CRAP, DID YOU SEE THAT?" is one thing, but there aren't even words for this kind of surprise!

I sort of hope Montreal 1 is epic for those of us who are going to that. And I *almost* attempted to trade days. :doh:

Moncton is going to be OFF DA HOOK BITCHES!!!!!

I sort of hope Montreal 1 is epic for those of us who are going to that. And I *almost* attempted to trade days. :doh:

Moncton is going to be OFF DA HOOK BITCHES!!!!!

I can't even imagine what Moncton is going to be like. But I know I is gonna do this --> :sad: like a lot.

I think what will happen is that the rapture will be Moncton. And those who make the pilgrimage to the Holy Land will be the chosen. We will all be beamed up into the Claw and taken to U2 Nirvana which might be another planet.

Five minutes after the end of the show in Moncton does not give me enough time to go to Ireland. :(

Back
Top Bottom