PGP : It's July and time to PARRRRRRRRRRRR-TYYYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it this one?

bonoadamtumblr1.gif

By the way, on the live stream last night during the Bono Adam cuddle... did I see Adam BITE Bono's hand? Or was it just the blurry skippy stream (and my active imagination :lol: )

Which song do they do that now? Is it GOYB? I may have to go look for confirmation on that either way. :shifty:

By the way, on the live stream last night during the Bono Adam cuddle... did I see Adam BITE Bono's hand? Or was it just the blurry skippy stream (and my active imagination :lol: )

:faint: I so approve of all of this biting!

I just almost called a really pretty ceiling "epic" in my article. I can not WAIT to have a break from writing. :lol:

(Seriously, anyone have a better word for this ceiling?)

baps3.jpg

If they want to post boobs, whatever. But saying that it is ok because we post pictures of the band is stupid.:wink:

Bono crotch is a part of U2, so is narple and soaking wet Adam. The hunt of The Edge's ass is also band related! :shifty:

ALL of the gifs in there annoy me pretty much. And make me grumpy. Which is why I don't go in there, and instead think back to the good ol' days of '05. :wink: I can't see anything amusing about those threads. The best I can figure, they all have Setlist Party Stockholm Syndrome. :lol:

We should just start having our own Pleba Setlist Parties!

From the pic I just saw, Guitar Dude from last night's sign said "Blind Guitar Player". Maybe I need a "Boobed Guitarist Appreciator" sign?

I'm blind. I need to feel my way around. Bono can you help me out?:shifty:

We should just start having our own Pleba Setlist Parties!

From the pic I just saw, Guitar Dude from last night's sign said "Blind Guitar Player". Maybe I need a "Boobed Guitarist Appreciator" sign?

That makes it sound like you appreciate guitarists with boobs. :lol: Maybe you do, but I'm not sure that's the sentiment you want to convey in that particular setting. ;)

a) that gif is .... mmm.... happy...

b) that ceiling looks like a fractal. Can you call it fractal-like? fractal-tastic?

:lol:

I still like magnificent ceiling :reject: :lol:

And OMG YOU GUYS!!!! Is this site saying these are pics of Larry??? :lmao:
(look at the captions)

NOTLARRY1.jpg

NOTLARRY2.jpg

NOTLARRY3.jpg

NOTLARRY4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom