PGP : It's July and time to PARRRRRRRRRRRR-TYYYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Watch the videos today, and you will have had the experience without the exciting bonus of bouncing boobs and jizz pictures. ;)

A) I'm trying to stay away from setlists before Montreal (just went in to look at... um... some stuff...)

B) yeah, I don't see enough bouncing boobs in my day to day life so I'm glad they were in there. And the word jizz grosses me out.

Pure klass, my friends, pure klass
*goes back to searching for pics of Larry's nipples through his white shirts*

I'll stop using that word and instead reference that poster's particular obsession with masturbation. :up:

So..... that setlist party was interesting last night. Really sad I missed that one.:|

Watch the videos today, and you will have had the experience without the exciting bonus of bouncing boobs and jizz pictures. ;)

A) I'm trying to stay away from setlists before Montreal (just went in to look at... um... some stuff...)

B) yeah, I don't see enough bouncing boobs in my day to day life so I'm glad they were in there. And the word jizz grosses me out.

Pure klass, my friends, pure klass
*goes back to searching for pics of Larry's nipples through his white shirts*

I glanced in on it this morning after reading Cori's posts in here last night, and it reminded me why I don't bother with those threads anymore. All the ones I've been in this tour you can count on one hand. Just not my thing. And they make me miss the Vertigo tour setlist parties, even though those would often devolve into setlist bitching. :lol:

And holy personal grudges, Batman, wtf was up with that?? :shifty:

Safe travels to our European girls!!!

I went shopping this morning for some casual clothes for Toronto, and came up mostly empty. :|

That is the saddest dream I've ever heard. :sad:

I pretty much woke up crying. :lol: :reject: I'm glad it was just a dream. Thank jeebus it didn't happen in real life.

:yes: "Walk on" or "let it go-oooo" or something. Sorry you didn't reach shopping nirvana, VP. I had a shitty race this morning. :angry: But now I'm showered and clean and I'm wearing a cute dress so it's all good, right? right?

Aww, that sucks. :hug: Hope the rest of your day is better!

Shorts, tank top and a/c here, ftw. Sorry about your race. :hug:

I pretty much woke up crying. :lol: :reject: I'm glad it was just a dream. Thank jeebus it didn't happen in real life.

Aww, that sucks. :hug: Hope the rest of your day is better!

Poor Dream Thora! I've had several GA nightmares like that and that same situation pretty much happened to me in real life for the Foo Fighters :hug:

Yeah, going to buy one of those balls that you put your pet mouse into and let it run around the house - that should amuse me for awhile. Then going to register for a 38 mile bike ride tomorrow. Last workout before another week of slacking traveling

Aw thora :hug: that IS a sad dream, and so typical of my dreams too! :lol: Although a similar one I had like that ended with Charlton Heston and David Bowie coming to my rescue and saving me from a pack of wolves with knives. :)coocoo:) so that was good.

Yes zoooey it's all good now, I mean you DID a RACE this morning...!!! *looks down at self still in pajamas*

jem and wild ooommmggg! :hyper:

Poor Dream Thora! I've had several GA nightmares like that and that same situation pretty much happened to me in real life for the Foo Fighters :hug:

Yeah, going to buy one of those balls that you put your pet mouse into and let it run around the house - that should amuse me for awhile. Then going to register for a 38 mile bike ride tomorrow. Last workout before another week of slacking traveling

I think I remember you mentioning that. That would just be so disappointing. :(

Wow, 38 miles?! :ohmy: That's a hell of a long bike ride!

Aw thora :hug: that IS a sad dream, and so typical of my dreams too! :lol: Although a similar one I had like that ended with Charlton Heston and David Bowie coming to my rescue and saving me from a pack of wolves with knives. :)coocoo:) so that was good.

:lol: Aww.

After I woke up, I wondered what the hell was wrong with me that I couldn't get out of the vehicle and walk on my own two feet to wherever the stadium was? :lol: Stoopid dreams! :fist:

Mmm... eating chips & salsa and having a Diet Coke. Yum! :drool:

The ride is a benefit for a teen cycling team that a few of my students are on.

Awesome! Is it soon, or do you have time to train?

Chips and salsa :drool: That sounds like a plan.

It's a perfect lazy Sunday snack/meal since I'm so comfy here on the couch, and don't want to venture out for food. :lol: I'll leave the house for dinner, but for now - chips and salsa it is.

I had a shitty race this morning. :angry: But now I'm showered and clean and I'm wearing a cute dress so it's all good, right? right?

Correctamundo! (hopefully, I will never use that word again) Seriously, I'm sorry about your race, but at least you tried. And you do more in the morning than I do all day! :lol:

Yes zoooey it's all good now, I mean you DID a RACE this morning...!!! *looks down at self still in pajamas*

jem and wild ooommmggg! :hyper:

Seriously? David Bowie AND Charlton Heston? That is a freaking awesome ending to a dream...

My favorite Sundays are the Sundays where I don't have to work the next day.

I mean, that's a big ol' DUH, but it's still a good feeling. :)

Correctamundo! (hopefully, I will never use that word again) Seriously, I'm sorry about your race, but at least you tried. And you do more in the morning than I do all day! :lol:

Seriously? David Bowie AND Charlton Heston? That is a freaking awesome ending to a dream...

It was! :D

(Chuck was my first crush at age 7 after seeing Planet of the Apes at the drive-in theatre. :doh: )

Oh and Bowie was my MAJOR obsession in my twenties.

Chelsea just left to Starbucks to get me an iced mocha and a croissant. It's lovely having childrenslaves that can drive. :D

For MsTE :sexywink:

edge-glasto1-comet.gif

edge-glasto2-comet.gif

:combust: :combust:

Thanks PR!:heart:

Ok, am I the only one that is soooo excited that I think I'm going to hurl???? OH. MY. GOD. :panic:

I AM ALSO VERY MUCH FREAKING OUT!!!!!

*hands out precious doses of Lorazepam*

:wink:

I'll take 12, please! :ohmy:

Chelsea just left to Starbucks to get me an iced mocha and a croissant. It's lovely having childrenslaves that can drive. :D

I really need to get on this whole Edgeling thing, if they can be used to procure coffee!

I slept through my alarm AGAIN and got up at 2pm instead of 7am! :panic: I have NO IDEA how I'm going to do all the things today!!!!!

Awesome! :lol: I wish I had those kinds of slaves around to do my bidding. :wink: Thankfully I'm within short walking distance of all sorts of food/drink places while I'm dog-sitting, so I'm taking advantage of it while I still can. I think tonight I'm going to go to the pub. Their wings are apparently excellent and very cheap. :)

Back
Top Bottom