PGP : It's July and time to PARRRRRRRRRRRR-TYYYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In a magnificent stroke of luck, instead of writing about boring campgrounds or hotels in the middle of nowhere, tonight I scored "Famous Disneyland Rides". I freaking LOVE stuff that requires zero research on my part! :hyper:

In a magnificent stroke of luck, instead of writing about boring campgrounds or hotels in the middle of nowhere, tonight I scored "Famous Disneyland Rides". I freaking LOVE stuff that requires zero research on my part! :hyper:

ADVENTURE THRU INNER SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adventure_Thru_Inner_Space_Poster.png

God I LOVED that ride as a kid. :drool: (Once I got old enough not to be scared of the giant eyeball looking at me thru the microscope at the end of the ride. :reject:)

I LEAVE IN 63 MINUTES :panic:

:hyper::wave:

ADVENTURE THRU INNER SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adventure_Thru_Inner_Space_Poster.png

God I LOVED that ride as a kid. :drool: (Once I got old enough not to be scared of the giant eyeball looking at me thru the microscope at the end of the ride. :reject:)
:hyper::wave:

Tomorrowland FTW! I worked there for like 2 whole months when I first started at Disney. I had some EPIC tan lines!

Disney article took less than an hour to "research" and write. The hardest part is finding links to back up all my :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

:wave:

just wanted to poke my purple head into perv central ( :wink: ) to wish all you lovely plebans the most excellent of U2ey adventures over the next 10 days or so :)

rest assured there will be much vicarious living and stalking of threads and fb pages ( :shifty:, well, more so than usual :sexywink: ) ~ wishing you all buckets of sunshine, giggles, good times, musical magic and U2 happiness :wave:

:grouphug:

Thanks PR!:heart:

Ok, am I the only one that is soooo excited that I think I'm going to hurl???? OH. MY. GOD. :panic:

:hug: I remember. Panic/excitement/anxiety/hyperness/joy.

That is where I am at today!

Hope you're having fun, UK girls! :D

Last night I had a not-so-fun dream. I was trying to get to a U2 concert, but the friends I was with took their damn sweet time getting ready, so we were going to be late. We parked somewhere FAR away from the stadium, and as I couldn't get out of the vehicle (why?! :lol: ) they went in search of help. It was after 11pm at that point, and I was SO devastated that I was missing the show. My friends never showed up again, so I missed the whole thing.

HATE when I have frustrating dreams like that right before a concert! :angry: :lol:

To everyone going or flying out to see the Montreal (and many more) shows,
sending all the best luck to you guys, and have so much fun. :hug:x1000000
Nashville looked amazing! :applaud:

Hope everyone has a bunch of fun at the concerts. I wish sightings of Happy Bono :)shifty:), shirtless Adam, EdgeAss, and Larry spanking everyone!

Hope you're having fun, UK girls! :D

Last night I had a not-so-fun dream. I was trying to get to a U2 concert, but the friends I was with took their damn sweet time getting ready, so we were going to be late. We parked somewhere FAR away from the stadium, and as I couldn't get out of the vehicle (why?! :lol: ) they went in search of help. It was after 11pm at that point, and I was SO devastated that I was missing the show. My friends never showed up again, so I missed the whole thing.

HATE when I have frustrating dreams like that right before a concert! :angry: :lol:

That is the saddest dream I've ever heard. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom