PGP: It's Beer O'Clock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope they will, I really hope they will. It would be shitty if both my favourite teams would lose on the first match. :( Our Dutch Ref fails. They checked in redo's here, various angles, and the 2nd Croatian goal was definitely offside.

Pth half a pint? :lol: That's not much.

Ugh, I so wished Ireland woulda won this match. Cause they don't stand a chance vs Spain and Italy. :(

Dazz, totally envious that you saw Patti Smith back in the day.

kind of like a "semi-perk" psychologically of my aquired years to have people say "ooo you were there for that !?!

She and band may actually be the band i've seen the most b/c they've played so many places locally including bunches of freebies over the decades, them being situated in this area-- except when she went off to live with Fred Sonic Smith in the ? Detroit area for X years!

i was actually thinking about that in the last week or 2 . Have try and tally up all the places I and my sis and other friends have seen them. :)

if i ever get my self on like photbucket i'll post one of my photos from The Bottom Line where they debuted for the industry and fans >>> "horses". ( w00t!)

I certainly wasn't making any sort of commentary on your parenthood vs. non-parenthood choices. Both are valid from my point of view! But I can see where it's fair comparing Paul and his family to John's relative distance from Julian (did Julian have siblings? Can't remember) vs. his later relationship with Sean.

got it! :) :hug:

yeah julian was sort of in the back of my mind vs sean

Back
Top Bottom