PGP- It's A Wild Zoo in Vegas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Best version of IYWTVD is the Jools Holland & Bono version - it's jazzy and sexy and the way that song should be... it would be harder to do live (more instruments) but I would :combust: if that ever got played :wink:
It's a pretty overrated version in my opinion, its just too much of everything, especially :bono:'s panting ;). I prefer the more subtle album version, I wish they could've made Bono more audible in the first couples of verses though.

:wave:
Simon... do you live north enough in Sweden to have very variable amonts of Sunlight.... more than we do in the NYC area?

In the Summer the latest the sun sets around ? 8:40ish PM

In the winter the earliest it sets is around :grumpy: :grumpy: 4:30ish PM.

In the summer I guess the sun sets around 10:00-10:30 PM and in the winter it sets at
3:00ish PM I would say, or maybe even before. Right now it happens at about 5-6 PM but that will change pretty soon :(.

oh :yikes: Heavy Furniture!!!

hopefully THAT will only be a far occasional thing!:hug:

My body is officially dead right now :crack: And soooo sore
These transport trucks come every Friday so I told my boss not to schedule me for every truck shift because it's too much for me.

:hyper: I'm so excited over this Miami trip. It's going to be a blast.

Sounds awesome :D I've always wanted to go to Florida :drool:

In the summer I guess the sun sets around 10:00-10:30 PM and in the winter it sets at
3:00ish PM I would say, or maybe even before. Right now it happens at about 5-6 PM but that will change pretty soon :(.

oh woah!

so while we have about a 4 - 41/2 hour differnce in daylight winter to summer

You have a 7 hour difference. egads!!! :eek::eek:

Actually I sort of first heard about that ( actually I'm almost sure it was Sweden ) - one of my cousins ( as a ?10 yr old) was sent there for treatment after they found out he had Leukemia. My Uncle was working for The world Health Organization, so he cold really check around waaay back then!

So he wrote my mom (his sis) and told us how the sun was setting around ? 2:30- 3PM! I wss whhaaaaaaaa? :D

Kristen you should come. There is a bunch of us girls planning on sharing a hotel room.

You are more than welcome to join us. It will cut down the cost of the hotel if we have a bunch of people go. Nothing has been officially planned yet.

Back
Top Bottom